Chapter 2

"Mineta, pack your stuff and leave, you're expelled from the hero course."

Leaderboard
1. Izuku Kayama
2. Katsuki Bakugo
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Momo Yaoyorozu
5. Tenya Ida
.
.
.
20. Minoru Mineta

The entire class except a few were shocked that Shota actually expelled someone, and that someone was a purple ball haired midget perv named Mineta.

"That's not fair sir!"

"Do you not remember what I said earlier about fairness? Plus, even if you didn't come in last, I was going to expel you anyways. I read your file and I was not very pleased with what I saw. You also lack the skill and mindset that's needed to become a hero. Now, I'll say it once more, pack your shit up and leave." Aizawa stated firmly, scaring the midget who walked away mumbling about not getting to see some 'tig bitties' or something? Izuku was unsure as to what he heard.

"With that out of the way, head back to class and do some introductions. Once you're done, the day is over and you can go home."

"But sir, what about meeting the other teachers?" A tall young woman asked who had long black hair in a spikey ponytail. This was Momo Yaoyorozu, one of the few students that got recommended.

"You'll do all that as the week progresses as your actual classes start tomorrow. Today was to simply get to know your classmates, get a layout of the school and assess your quirks. Now go get changed and return to class." Shota explained to Momo and the rest of the class who listened and left to get changed.

-Timeskip brought to you by Kirbo-

As the 19 students returned to their homeroom class, chatter amongst them was on the topics of Shota Aizawa, their teacher, and how they think the school year will go. A few were silent and seemed to not be so social while some just seemed to love talking.

When they entered the classroom, they all sat at their desks except one who began to introduce herself.

"Hey, I'm Mina Ashido! My quirk is acid and I like to dance!" She spoke with a lot of energy as she introduced herself. She asked for any questions and answered some simple ones like "how does your quirk work?" Stuff like that.

When she finished, the rest of the class began to introduce themselves. A few were quiet and didn't want to answer any questions. A few examples were a guy named Mezo Shoji whose quirk was dupli-arms, and another was the bi-coloured hair boy, Shoto Todoroki whose quirk was half-hot half-cold, but he ended up being a bit blunt and said that he's not here to make friends. Seems like a challenge that Izuku is going to take on.

There were a few more normal introductions such as Momo Yaoyorozu whose quirk was creation and could create non-living objects by using the lipids in her body. Another was Kyoka Jiro who was more quiet with her introduction but said what her quirk was, which is earphone jack, and explained what it did.

Then, there were the more eccentric ones, who spoke with so much enthusiasm that Izuku couldn't help but enjoy the pure energy coming from them. An example was the manly spikey red haired man, Ejiro Kirishima whose quirk was hardening, which allowed him to harden any part of his body or his whole body at once, and had the simple, but oh so manly catchphrase "manly". A final example was Tenya Ida who went just a little over the top with his buzz lightyear karate chop action. He explained his quirk and how much he was prepared to start class with everyone.