28

"are you doing anything today my love?" wilbur asked as y/n stepped out of the shower. "yeah I'm actually meeting aimee and rue for lunch and then we're going to aimee's to stream, so I'll be back at about 5:30 later." she replied as she wrapped a towel around herself. "okay, well im going to get groceries, so I'll say bye now. have fun okay? I'll see you later." wilbur kissed her cheek and grabbed his wallet. he left the house and y/n got ready. she wore:

she left the house and met aimsey and rue at a  restaurant

she left the house and met aimsey and rue at a  restaurant. "hi!" y/n greeted them happily. "hey y/n!" aimsey responded, rue waved as she sipped her coffee. "how have you been?" rue asked. "good thanks, what about you guys?" y/n sat down. "good, thank you." aimsey and rue responded at the exact same time. "how's wilbur?" aimsey asked. y/n smiled, "he's fine," rue sipped her coffee, "do you think you guys will get married one day" she asked, y/n nearly choked, "I don't know- oh my god- I hope so.. I know we both want the same things but I just don't know when. we're definitely not ready yet it's only been 9 months since we got together." they continued to talk and ordered lunch, when a man walked over to them. "y/n l/n?" he asked. y/n turned around, "oh my god, danny!" she gasped, "aimee, rue, this is danny. we used to go out, broke up about 3 years ago." she introduced. "wow, you look great. we should go out for lunch tomorrow. it doesn't have to be a date." danny smiled. "sure, 12:30? here?" y/n asked, danny nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow." he walked off. "don't look at me like that. we're just having a lunch as friends, just so we can catch up. we haven't seen eachother since 2019." y/n frowned at the two girls glaring at her. they nodded. "what if he thinks it's a date? you didn't tell him you were seeing wilbur!" aimsey asked. "I'm telling him at lunch tomorrow!"

when y/n got home after doing a stream at aimsey's, she saw wilbur had set the table and lit a few candles. "oh sweetheart, what's this for?" she asked happily. wilbur put two glasses of wine on the table. "I wanted to make a romantic dinner for you." y/n walked over to him, "that's so sweet honey, thank you." she kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back. "come, come sit." wilbur said excitedly, he pulled her chair out and she sat down and tucked her chair back in. he sat down opposite her. "sweetie," y/n started. "are you okay with me going out for a lunch with danny? my ex? i saw him today and he asked if we could go out for lunch, just to do some catching up." wilbur looked anxious, "um.. sure- it's okay.." y/n shook her head, she reached across the table and took his hand. "you don't sound like you're okay with it. if you're worried about it, would you want to come too?" wilbur shook his head. "no, no. you should go." y/n sighed, "okay. i promise you he won't try and make a move on me, he's not like that." wilbur nodded, y/n kissed his hand. he blushed.

the next day, y/n was getting ready to meet danny. she came downstairs after getting dressed and walked up to wilbur. she hugged him from behind. "I'm going now sweetie, I'll see you later." she kissed his cheek. "bye darling." wilbur smiled. y/n left the house. wilbur got a message.

tommy:
you wanted to facetime?

wilbur:
yeah.

facetime call at 12:15pm

"hi will, what did you wanna talk about?" tommy asked. wilbur sighed, "I've gotta show you something." wilbur took a box out of his pocket. he opened it and showed it to tommy, "mate, is that an engagement ring?" he looked at him bewildered. "yes, I- I want to propose to y/n on our one year anniversary. i know it's 3 months away, but I just thought I'd buy the ring already." tommy nodded, "well mate, I think she'll say yes." wilbur smiled. "also that diamond is fucking massive!" wilbur and tommy laughed. "does anyone else know you're going to propose?" wilbur shook his head, "I'm telling aimee and bill later, they're coming over to stream." tommy nodded, "can I tell rue?" he asked. wilbur nodded. "RUE! WILBURS GONNA PROPOSE TO Y/N ON THEIR ANNIVERSARY!" tommy shouted. "REALLY? SHE BETTER MAKE ME HER BRIDESMAID!" wilbur laughed.

y/n entered the restaurant where she had been to lunch the day before. she saw danny sat at a table. he waved her over. she sat down, "hi danny," she smiled. "hey y/n, so, what's going on with you?" he asked. "well, I've got a boyfriend now and I work as a video editor." y/n smiled. "oh- oh, you have a- a boyfriend?" danny sputtered. y/n's eyes widened, "oh no, danny, did you think this was a date?" she asked. danny sighed, "yeah, I- I sort of still love you." y/n stood up, "I'm sorry danny, I can't have lunch with you. i have a boyfriend, you're still in love with me. its too awkward. I'm sorry." y/n left the restaurant. when she got home, wilbur was surprised to see her. he quickly shoved the box back into his pocket. "baby? you're home early." he said. "yep. danny's still inlove with me." wilbur's eyes widened, "did he try something?" he asked. y/n shook her head. "aimee and bill are coming over to stream by the way." wilbur said. "how long do we have before they get here?" y/n asked. "20 minutes," wilbur answered. "why?" y/n put her arms around his neck. "I was just thinking.. we could kiss a little bit.." y/n whispered in his ear. wilbur chuckled, putting his hands on her waist and leaning back against the kitchen counter. y/n kissed him and he kissed her back. they kissed for 20 minutes, and then the doorbell rang. "wilbur," she mumbled through kisses. "wilbur, aimee and bill are here, we need to stop now sweetie." wilbur pulled away and groaned. y/n answered the door, "hi!" she greeted them happily. y/n gave them a hug and then invited them in. "your guys' place is so nice!" aimsey smiled. "thanks aimee," wilbur responded. "you've got lipstick on your lips mate." bill patted wilburs back. wilbur wiped his lips, "you have got to get  lipstick that doesn't transfer," he told y/n. y/n walked into their office to set up the stream, wilbur turned to aimsey and bill. "guys, guess what." he whispered. "what?" they asked. "I'm gonna ask y/n to marry me on our anniversary." he pulled the box out of his pocket and showed them the ring. "oh holy crap that ring is gorgeous! i could ice skate on that diamond." aimsey muttered. "if she says yes, who's gonna be your best man?" bill asked. wilbur chuckled, "probably tom." he replied. wilbur put the ring away and they walked into the office. for their stream, they read some confessions.

'my bestfriend, let's call her rachel, is in a relationship with my other bestfriend, liz, but I have a crush on rachel. i am so jealous of liz. so I punched her in the face and threw a drink on her.' wilbur read the first confession. "that's just called being a dick. story's probably made up aswell." he added, the other three agreed.

'I spit in my sisters food because she killed my hamster with the vacuum' y/n read the second confession. "fair enough." aimee laughed.

'I threw a chair at my teacher because she gave me an f' bill laughed, "well you just didn't though did you." he exclaimed.

'I pissed the bed up until I was 15' aimee read out the fourth confession. "now that, is interesting. only one that actually could be real, other than the dead hamster spit one"