25

the four stood outside y/n and wilburs new house. "I can't believe you guys are moving out already." tommy said. y/n pouted, "I know. I'm gonna miss living with you guys! it's been so fun." she gave tommy a hug, then gave tubbo one too. she stepped back, wilbur moving his arm around her. "do you guys need help unpacking anything?" tubbo asked. wilbur shook his head, "thanks mate, but I think we're ok." tubbo nodded. "alright, well we'll see you soon ok? gonna miss you guys being around all the time." he smiled and they waved goodbye. y/n and wilbur stood outside for a minute as the boys walked away. "wanna go unpack?" wilbur asked, kissing the side of y/n's face. she nodded, and they stepped inside. wilbur shut the front door and they walked upstairs into their bedroom. "oh, it's so lovely." y/n exclaimed. they began unpacking and then decided to set up their pc's in the spare room they had, which they would be using as an office for the two of them. "you wanna stream?" y/n asked, putting her arms around wilbur. "sure honey." he replied, kissing the top of her head. wilbur pulled his chair over to y/n's desk and sat down as she set the title for her stream.

'silly streamer plays country game with her silly music bf'

she hit go live and waited for her starting soon screen to end. "HELLO CHAT!!" she greeted happily.

CHAT:
'new office??!!'
'are you sharing an office with wilbur?'
'new office omg! it's so cool!'

"yes chat, I do have a new office! and that's because me and wilbur just moved in together, so it's only just been done!" she explained, a cheerful smile appearing on her face. y/n pulled up geoguessr and got her first country. "that's greece!" she said. "no baby that's spain!" wilbur disagreed. y/n shook her head and chose greece, but it did turn out to be spain. "haha! i told you." wilbur laughed. "shut up smartass" y/n flicked his nose. wilbur pretended to be offended, "how DARE you!" he gasped, then started tickling y/n. "no no no! please wilbur lord have mercy!" she laughed hysterically. wilbur chuckled and stopped, "this one's france, you can literally see the Eiffel Tower." he laughed. y/n laughed with him, "what's the point of that if they're gonna make it obvious?" she asked, wilbur shrugged.

after the stream, y/n checked twitter. only to find out though, she was being.. hated on, by some of wilburs fans. she looked through the tweets.

'lmao why did he choose her? he's too good for someone like her.'

'ikr? she's not even that pretty. what does he see in her?'

'I don't know!'

there were more than just that conversation though, some being much worse. she felt her eyes tearing up. so they really didn't like her? was it like that for all of his fans? no.. surely not. should she tell wilbur? no. or.. yes. wilbur walked in the room to see her crying. "oh honey! are you okay? what's going on?" he asked her, walking over and sitting beside her. he rubbed her arm gently, "some of your fans don't like me very much." she explained, showing him the tweets. he sighed, "want me to say something about it?" he asked, wiping her tears with his thumb. "I don't know.. maybe." she replied hesitantly, shrugging her shoulders. "I'm going to. i don't like to see you getting hate, I want to atleast try to stop it. because I love you." he kissed her cheek. "but what if they're right about me not being pretty?" y/n rested her head gently on wilburs shoulder. "no. look at me, darling." y/n lifted her head and wilbur placed his hands on her cheeks. "you are the most beautiful woman I've ever met. they are very very wrong about that. you are stunning." wilbur pulled her in for a hug. they stayed with their arms around eachother for a minute, before pulling away. wilbur stood up and grabbed her hands. "come on, let's go downstairs. what do you want to have for dinner?"

a/n: I fell asleep at 12am while I was writing this and just woke up (right now as I'm writing this part it's 5am). i don't know why I felt i needed to tell you that.