126

Tomura gave a hum as he stood up from the bed and walked around the room to get ready. Be it fixing his hair, getting into special stockings or adjusting the cloth for his stomach. But he always got help from his mate.

*Dabi hummed as he got everything Tomura needed.*

"Thank you." He spoke as he stood now in the room. He brushed along his arm as he held it "We can go now, unless you need anything specific. We do have time after all."

*The half-breed shook his head.* "Nope. I think we're good."

"Okay, well then hold on tight." He hummed as he telported them to the small cottage in the forest. After he did so he walked over to the door and knocked against it gently.

*The dragon's tail gently rubbed against Tomura's leg while one of his hands held the other's.*

*The doctor opened the door and smiled.* "Just in time, my young Tomura!"

"Well I am not one to be late usually." He gave a small smile as the doctor let them in. The king looked around the familiar place "So what will we do today?" He asked him as he say down on one of the mushroom stools.

"Well we're going to check on your health as well as your daughter's." *The man explained.* "You're about 2 months away from birth, so we have to make sure things will run as smoothly as possible!"

"Will I get some advice as well, for the pregnancy or the birth process? Or can you like get me to someone who has that kind of knowledge or experience?" The alchemist asked as he looked at Dabi for a second.

*The doctor nodded.* "Of course!"

"Thank you. So with what will we start?" He asked as his crimson orbs now wandered back to the man.

"Well first we'll start with you and your daughter's personal health."

"Okay, is there anything I need to do? Questions I need to answer?" Tomura gave his mate a brief look.

"Of course. How are you feeling? Are you experiencing any pains? Sciatica? Any changes in how much you want to eat?"

"Well I feel alright besides the usual pains in my legs, my hip and back. But for that I got some special stockings after talking to Fuyumi. And I still eat more than I would usually even if I somehow lose my appetite from time to time, but that's rarer." Tomura thought for a second "That's all I can say so far."

"Alright. Good." *The doctor nodded.* "If you'll come with me, we'll check yours and your daughter's health!"

"Okay." he kissed Dabi before standing up and following the doctor.

*The half-breed watched his mate leave. He sighed softly and leaned against one of the overgrown mushrooms.*

*The doctor opened the upstairs room for Tomura.* "Please, have a seat my boy!"

Tomura gave a bow before he made his way over to the leaned back seat. "Thank you doctor." he sat on it and folded his hands in front of his stomach.

*The man made his way over to Tomura's bedside. He gathered a few medical instruments before turning to him. He checked Tomura's health, which was doing okay.*

Tomura watched the doctor do his thing. He hardly knew about anything like this since he was never really interested in it, but he still watched every step and made mental notes about them.

*Once Tomura's health was checked, the doctor used his alchemy to create a sort of monitor besides him. His hand then turned to static as he gently placed it on Tomura's stomach. On the monitor, a small black and white image appeared. The doctor looked at the bubble and smiled.* "Ah, there she is!"