101

A few minutes later, Zatsu rushed to Akira's side. Carefully, she pulled her over, allowing the woman to use her as support. "It's okay," she muttered as she adjusted Akira, "everything is okay now."

The woman coughed amd looked up to her "Yeah...let me teleport us there...there you can get your wounds taken care of...as well.." she coughed amd teleported them slowly over. After they reappeared in a hall she totally collapsed.

The elderly man came out of a door cleaning his hands. He turned his head then towards them. "And who are you if I might ask?" He finished cleaning his bloody hands.

Zatsu carefully wrapped her arms around Akira, leaning her against her instead of her having a painful collision with the floor. She then looked at the man. "My name is Zatsu Shinsō. Im..." she looked at Akira, debating on whether or not saying her occupation or who she was as a person, "Im Akira's partner."

"Oh...quite interesting...since you are here I guess you have won." When the woman gave a nod he continued as he waved at the woman to follow him as well as lift her body "I was able to save both Tenko and the dragon, though I do not have a guarantee for him to wake up. However Tenko made it through safely as well as the fetus. He might wake up in a day or two if his body can recover quickly." He explained as he opened the operation room again. "In the cupboard are bandages and other stuff, can you heal yourself?"

"Yes," Zatsu nodded as she carefully held Akira in a bridal style, "And, thank you for helping us. I'm glad to know Tomura and his child are both okay, especially after everything that happened."

"Well, I had some difficulties there. If it had been an hour later or so his body would have fed on the fetus already." He prepared his tools and guided Zatsu to place her lover's body down on the table. "Then also please take care of your wounds and watch over the other two. Especially the dragon, I am quite worried about the condition his body is in. It was already a lot of work to safe his wings and skin, not even talking about his half cooked insides."

The alchemist nodded softly. "Of course. Thank you again." As she turned to leave, she casted Akira one last glance. She felt awful for just letting her leave like that and try and fight Alatus alone. If her alchemy had failed, she surely would have been killed. Zatsu wouldn't let herself live that down if that happened. Shaking her head, Zatsu made her way out of the room.

The man with scars all over his face started to take care of her. He could clearly feel that there was something else inside her and he knew that she would have wanted to have it partly locked away. So he continued with spells and potions, cutting her up as well as putting her together. He could not get rid of the small wings over her ears as well as her slightly grey skin. Nevertheless she looked now more human ad he brought her to the room with his other two patients.

Zatsu wrapped her arm in a bandage where she had been told they were. Her bloody, dirty tank-top had been discarded on the floor, leaving her in her sports bra. She stood up and attempted, key words attempted, to wrap the wounds that were on her stomach and much larger wound on her side. Though she had plenty of difficulties, she finally got the bandages around her torso.

The elderly man made his way next to her bringing a bed beside the woman. "You can sleep her if you'd like. However if you don't there is a guestroom I can lead you too." He explained as he brought the now sleeping Akira on a grey cloud next to him.

Zatsu looked at him. She nodded softly. "I'll stay in here." Her eyes shifted to Akira. She knew that when she woke up she wanted to apologize for not being there to help, but Akira would probably blow it off. Plus, she'd be in too much pain. So she decided to keep to herself for now.

"Certainly, I will show you where the bathroom is later. Also do you wish to have some food?" He asked as another bed rolled over on which he placed the black haired woman. He gently tuggee her in as well as connect her to some instruments to help strengthen her body.