Chapter 11

With Derek going after the Kanima, sorry I mean Derek was going after Jackson who is the Kanima trying to kill us all, we asked Allison to take Lydia home, and try and convince her not to say anything at all which we all knew only she could do it, Scott, Stiles and I drive off after Derek, just so he doesn't kill Jackson, I mean the Kanima I mean Jackson the Kanima. Pulling to a stop in front of a metal cage fence.

"Okay what do we do now?" I ask Stiles and Scott, but instead of saying anything Scott gets out of the jeep and jumps the fence, going on werewolf speed to stop Derek, leaving Stiles and I alone in the jeep.

I climb over the seat and go towards the door but Stiles grabs my black fluffy cardigan and I look back over to him "Please don't go, please" Stiles whispers and I frown, why is he so worried about me suddenly.

"But, Scott needs my help, he can't stop Derek on his own" I say trying to let Stiles let me go.

Stiles shakes his head and leans over my body and closes the door locking it and then places the seat belt around my waist and shoulder and buckles me in. He kisses my lips softly and tenderly and then pulls away "I need to protect you, please just don't go out there" I sigh and sit in the car. My phone buzzes In my pocket and I pull it out and it's from Scott.

From Scotty

The Kanima is heading to the club near here, you guys will know what one I mean, Danny always comes here, meet me here

"Looks like we are going clubbing" I say smirking and show Stiles the text, causing him to nod and start the jeep and drive to the club. Pulling outside the club I can see Scott leaning up against the brick wall and we walk up to him, causing him to spin around in fright and scare the shit out of Stiles and I "Sorry! Sorry!" I whisper putting my hands up.

"Did you see where he went?" Stiles asks Scott quickly and Scott looks around panicked slightly.

"I lost him" Scott states and we both look at him confused.

"What you couldn't catch his scent or anything?" I question Scott confused and frowns shaking his head at me.

"I don't think he has one" Scott states causing myself and Stiles to both whine loudly.

"Alright any clue where he is going?" Stiles asks looking towards the club with people pilling inside to the loud bass moving through the brick walls, or maybe it was just the super hearing.

"To kill someone" Scott says dead panned causing me to glare at him with annoyance.

"That explains the claws and the fangs Scotty, of course he is going to kill someone, but whom" I say smacking Scott upside the head harshly and he groans narrowing his eyes at me.

Scott then looks back to the club and then back to us "Exactly right" Stiles states and Scott narrows his eyes at Stiles "Look 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay sarcasm is my only defence" Stiles states causing me to bite my lip holding back the smirk.