𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔

Y/n was dressed in some bland yellow shorts and a white shirt that she ticked in. She tucked her feet into some Roman sandals before kissing the plushie Sara bought her on the cheek. 

You run out to find Sanzu wrestling with the Haitani's, surprisingly winning. Between the mess of bodies is the T.V remote. Mikey is sitting peacefully eating popcorn and scrolling Tik tok. His eyes are glued to a Ferris wheel that a father and daughter are riding. Mikey quickly steals a glance towards you, embarrassment clear as he quickly turns away. Saving the video to his favourites and scrolling away.

Suddenly, you get picked up from behind.  "Time to go to therapy! Everyone get in the car!!" Kokonoi yelled in an annoyed tone. He's been tryna look through his pictures of Akane but they were deleted, again.

He was on a call with the phone company as he carries you to the car, getting into the front seat and just letting you sit on his lap. He finished the call when everyone gets in, thats when you turn around and ask, 'do you got games on your phone?' He shakes his head, raising a brow. 

You thought back to baby Shinichiro, the little boy that Bonten had sold. He was really cute but they couldn't handle having any more kids. Soon, the car was on the move with everyone chatting. You and Kokonoi were eating pocky sticks together, him feeding you the dark chocolate whilst he ate the light ones. 

Ran asked him to feed him but Kokonoi refused, attempting to stab one in his eye. "I bet you'd feed one to Inui" Ran mumbled.

Kokonoi took a pin out of the glovebox and stabbed it into Rans arm. Ran held in his shrill scream, trying to look tough for you. He was about to kick Kokonoi when Mikey said they'd arrived, snatching you out of Rans arms. 

He walks you in with the others following close behind. You all sit down and wait with Mikey tapping his foot impatiently, an old woman came up to him. Grabbing his cheek and stretching it fondly. Mikey just sits there but slaps her frail hand when she tries to touch you.

When the lady is heading out she's followed by death stares from all of Bonten. "Uhm, Sano's?" All of you stand up, the man gulps and leads you all in. 

The therapist leads you all to a comfy loveseat and starts speaking, "I called your family here today because we have found out that you might have a case of erm...

Attachment issues."

"Pft- haha! We don't have uh whatever you said. We're totally sane." Sanzu snorts as he airplanes a handful of pills into his mouth with his hand around one of your legs because Kakucho's tryna take you from him.

The others nod in agreement, fighting over their placements on the couch as they do. The therapist sighs, rubbing his temples. "So, I suggest you spend erm less time with Y/n." The men of Bonten look at eachother, Sara looks at the therapist. She gives him a nod and the therapist clicks his fingers.

"I'm sorry sirs. Please don't kill me." The men look quizzically at him but it's too late. Y/n is taken from them by Sara, they curse the therapist and run after Sara. She manages to get to the limo when she gets dragged back. 

"I hope you're ready to meet Koko's dead girlfriend." Sanzu growls. Mikey stands back with a death glare pointed at Sara, 

"yeah! Tell her I love her!" Koko pipes up. 

Sara regrets her life choices very much. "Now wheres Y/n?!" Sara shrugs as they look around, Sanzu's hand still curled around her collar. You were actually walking down the street merrily not having a clue whats going on.

You were tryna follow your stomach because they'd forgotten to get you dinner. It was now getting a little darker as you walked and Bonten sped around the streets. Kokonoi was walking around, holding out money and clicking his tongue while saying, "Y/n! Y/n come out, it's papa!"

Sanzu and Rindou were picking up random children, inspecting them and putting them down. They'd gotten pepper sprayed by the last 3 mothers they'd angered. Ran was being emo and watching videos of his 'poor baby' and looking through your photos as if it was a funeral.

Mikey and Sara. They were sitting in the therapists office so Mikey could wreck everything. The therapist was already dead so that was problem solved so I guess your wondering where you are? Well, your fortunately admiring clothes that are on display.

"Hm? What a-are yo-you d-d-doing h-h-e-re l-little g-g-girl." A blue haired gentlemen barely managed to get through his sentence as Y/n turned to him. His face paled as you stare straight into his soul with stars in your eyes. "Dress." Struggling to speak since your not used to it, and using your smartness to know that this man ain't gonna understand you.

"A-ah! Uhm..." the man breathes in and out a couple of times, his face contorting into one of comfort so you wouldn't feel scared. "Come i-ins-side." He opens the door for you but Y/n makes him pick her up. He tearfully obliges, not wanting to seem cruel. 

"Love~ a ch-child is bullying me!" He runs in to a lavender haired man, squishing Y/n between them. You push them apart, landing on your butt. "Dress!" You scold the man angrily as he hides behind the lavender haired man. "Hakkai, it's ok." He sighed and kissed the mans forehead. Hakkai blushed, waving his hand around. "Ah!"

"I just came to pick up the twins!!" He sped towards the break room, looking for the twins.

The lavender man smiled at you, Y/n covered her eyes. His smile's too bright! It'll kill me. "Who are you kid? It's dangerous to be walking alone at this time, I'm Takashi Mitsuya. What's your name?" You look at him, your eyebrows twitch. "I'm Y/n Sano. And my papa will kick your butt if you hurt me!!" Mikey had taught you to say that, saying it was important.

Mitsuya's eyes widen. "S-Sano?" You nod proudly, "he's the strongest papa in the world! And if you mess with me he'll make you pay!" Mitsuya burst out laughing at your statement. Mikey may have made you practice saying that too, it had been horrible. You hadn't gotten any sleep until you learnt it.

You tilt your head angrily. "D-don't laugh you dumb dumb!" Mitsuya kneels down to your height. "How about we go find your papa then? I'm sure he's very worried about you Y/n." You pout and kick you left foot with a sigh. "But, dress!" Mitsuya looks over to where you point, a pretty plaid school girl skirt with overall straps and a white shirt paired with it.

He thunks for a moment, standing up and getting a box out. "Have it then. But don't tell anyone, shhh." He presses a finger to his lips and your copy him happily, grinning under your finger. 

"Lets go find Mikey..."