Chapter 7 (Y/n POV)

I sit on my bed with the clothes I forget to give to Finney waiting for him to call me so I can give them so him.

I wait a few more minutes until the shower turns of and I'm confused until Finney walks out with a towel around his waist and his hair all wet and messy.

It something I could only call a dream.

My eyes widen while his does to.

He walks towards me "I'm s-so sorry I forgot this isn't my house and if you give me the clothes I'll go get changed and again I'm really sorry and I didn't want you to see me like this" he rambles on.

"SHUT UP AND GO CHANGE" I shout at him making him grab tho clothes and run into the bathroom to change.

'Woah' I think to my self.

He walks back in after changing and still looks hot especially in my clothes.

He sits next to me on the bed "again I'm really really sorry-" I cut him off.

My body moving before my mind processed anything.

I kiss him.

And not just a peck like a make-out kiss.

And he kisses back.

My heart being swarmed with butterfly's.

We make out until I'm basically sitting on his lap one of his arms around my waist and the other resting on my jawline.

Both of my hands resting on his face.

We lay down whilst making out me on top of him.

I pull away for air looking into his eyes then learning on again making out until-

"Hey Y/n me and Sam at back- OMG OMG IM SO SORRY AGHH" Donna shouts whilst her and Sam were at my door.

My eyes widen as I realise I'm still on his lap making out.

I go bright red and my eyes widen as I jump off of finney who has also went bright red I try and run to Donna who has already ran off.

I nearly fall over in the process.

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE" I shout from down the corridor.

"OKAY WHATEVER" Sam and Donna shout back.

I walk back into my bedroom while Finney is sitting on the bed uncomfortably.

I'm still red "hey are you okay?" I ask him confused.

"Yeah I just need the bathroom" he says quickly running off.

I'm sitting in bed just thinking after 10 minutes Finney comes back "Omg what took you so long you took like forever" I say sitting up looking at him.

"Yeah u-um sorry" he says walking back to sit on the bed.

We both end up in my bed him asleep
with his arm around my waist and me just thinking until it hit me.

Why he was in the bathroom for so long.

It's was a guess but it was a highly likely guess.

That was the thought I slept too my face red as I drift off to sleep.

(Time skip to school in the morning)

It was first period and I was just sitting there not listening.

I walk out of lesson with Priah as I'm walking down the corridor I see Finney walking towards me about to go to his next class.

He looked really nervous, so when he walked past me I just brushed my hand against his kind of holding his hand loosely before walking off to my next lesson.

Butterfly's literally exploding in my stomach.

(Skip to lunch)

I walk up to his table grab his hand and place a note in his hand saying 'meet me on your way to your next lesson, outside the boys toilets, p.s don't tell anyone it's a secret xoxo'.

I walk off with my face bright red and surprised how cocky I was to even do that.

I sit back down next to Priah.

"OMG WHAT WAS THAT" she said whisper yelling.

"Idk I think I like finney tho" I said blushing.

"I knew it, I fucking knew it, yknow what I'm not even surprised" she said laughing.

(Time skip)

I walk into tho boys toilets before being grabbed into a stool.

The stool door was closed not locked.

I see who pulled me in, Finney.

"Hey what did you need?" He asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to talk" I say shyly.

"Oh okay what about" he asks.

"I would like to let you know that you were actually my first kiss" I say quite bluntly.

"Wait really you were mine to"he says smiling his cute little perfect smile.

"And I'd like to keep it this way" I say leaning on and kissing him.

We make out and I'm sitting on his lap whilst he's sitting on the toilet seat.

Someone opens the stool door and looks at us shook.

My eyes widen.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry" the guy says practically running off.

I get up and wipe my outfit down looking up at finney "till next time Blake" I say blushing whilst walking out to my next lesson.

(Time skip to later on in school)

I was walking with Priah as I felt like everyone was whispering about me.

I walk up to Donna "hey do you know what's going on?" I ask her as she always seems to know all the gossip.

"Well..."

To be continued...

Words: 921

REY SPEAKS-
OMG I WONDER WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! Anyways as always I hope you loved this chapter cause I really enjoyed writing this even tho I'm like half asleep I'm soo tired help.
Anyways I might post the update tomorrow sorry for the cliffhanger anyways cyaaaaa 🤭🤭