89: (Extra) Parallel World

The two 'Zhongye' faced each other and looked at each other.

    Faced with the exact same face and application as his own, Zhongyuan Neutron is not to mention how awkward, but the thought is completely inferior to Zhongyuan Zhongya, who is staring at his female body image.

    Seeing that he had changed from a dignified man to a charming woman, Zhongyuan Zhong also put his head in his hands in an instant, unable to believe this reality.

    "You, you have done such a shameful thing, I will never admit that a guy like you is me!"

    He shouted at Zhongyuan Neutron.

    Zhongyuan Neutron himself was also angry, when he heard the words, his forehead suddenly burst into blue veins, and he stared at him badly: "Do you think I like this look, if it is not the only way to come to this world, I will kill you. I won't become a woman either!"

    "Well, that's the case." Dazai Osamu, who was beside him, suddenly flashed a light in his eyes, thinking about all this thoughtfully, "If there are two people in a world, It will cause a paradox, so do you have to appear in a different image?"

    Thinking of this, he suddenly blinked his eyes and looked a little inexplicable: "But why do you want to change, is there any deep secret?"

    He himself The mumbling lines were not heard by the two because they were still scolding, and it was not until he raised the volume a little that he finally recalled the rationality of his subordinates.

    "Zhongya, stop arguing."

    As a leader, Osamu Dazai's order was absolute, and Zhongyuan Zhong also stopped the topic instantly, but stared at Zhongyuan Zhongzi with his eyes full of rage.

    And Zhongyuan Neutron saw that he listened to Dazai's words like this, and for some reason, a nameless fire appeared in his heart.

    "Ha, to listen to this bastard Dazai like this, it seems that you have fallen too. I also don't admit that a person like you is me!"

    "If you dare to be disrespectful to the leader, I will crush it with gravity." Zhongyuan Zhong is also indifferent. He moved his gloved palm, "Would you like to feel it?"

    "Do you think you are the only one who can manipulate gravity? It's ridiculous to say such a threat." Zhongyuan Neutron showed no signs of weakness.

    Seeing that the two also started to fight each other again, Dazai Osamu helplessly rubbed his forehead and sighed.

    One is enough to be noisy, if there is another one... this office may be demolished by two people!

    Knowing that his orders alone are not enough to stop this quarrel, Osamu Dazai set his eyes on the drunk Izumi Lian, and suddenly smiled:

    "Izumi looks uncomfortable, let's keep arguing like this. I don't know what the consequences will be."

    Sure enough, hearing his words, Zhongyuan neutron conditioned reflex lowered his head to look at He Quanlian beside him, swept over the other's red cheeks worriedly, and smashed himself. tongue down.