65

He Quanlian paused, and quickly and carefully caught Kunikida's eyes.

There was no doubt or vigilance in those eyes, they just looked at him firmly, hoping that he could answer this seriously.

Just such pure eyes made He Quanlian feel a little more at ease.

"It's me, that's right."

After hesitating, he stood up straight, and finally responded to the other party with the most sincere feelings.

After returning from the parallel world, he seemed to begin to develop some sense of trust, just like what the Central Plains of that world also said, as long as he takes that step, everything is likely to become complete.

Now, it is his first step towards trust.

No matter what the end result is, he wants to go out and give it a try.

In the face of his nervousness, upon hearing this, Kunikida Dobubu didn't show any vigilance. Instead, he pushed down his glasses and nodded at him: "Actually, I saw it .

"

Thinking of it, it turned out that Kunikida Dubu was cheating him just now?

If he refuses to admit it, is he going to die?

Before He Quanlian could think about his intention to do so, he suddenly saw Kunikida Dobubu frowning in confusion, and turned his face away slightly, and lowered his voice to spit out a few words: "You... Is that so?" The

second half The words were swallowed in his throat, temporarily unable to speak.

He Quanlian suddenly became a little nervous, her heart skipping half a beat.

Although the exposure vest is already in his consciousness, but at this time, he is still... a little scared.

After that, Kunikida Dubu grabbed the hair on the back of his head with his hand, took a deep breath, and in He Quanlian's silver pupils, his expression became firm.

- "You, are you the legendary cat demon?!"

Izumi Lian who was about to answer 'yes': "...Huh??"

? ? ? What the hell is this? ?

Kunikida Dubu's stunned look was tacitly in Kunikida's sight, and Kunikida immediately put a hand on his shoulder and explained heavily,

"Sorry, I was already there when you recovered from the cat just now. I see... I won't tell anyone, don't worry, thank you for saving me."

Facing his words of thanks, He Quanlian could only say: "..."

Does this person have a hole in his head? ?

"...The size of the cat demon." Unable to bear it, He Quanlian raised his forehead and complained, "How can there be monsters in this world, sober up a bit."

"Although I think so...but you don't have powers, right? ." Kunikida looked at him suspiciously, "Then the most reasonable explanation is this. Besides, it is said that a famous demon slayer has come from Tokyo recently."