The Wedding

Chapter One: The Wedding

"Dane...work your magic, because someone's going to spot us for fucking sure."

The brown haired boy said nothing.

He couldn't.

His mouth was full. And not from the watermelon slices chilling on the picnic table.

"Oh god, Dane. Fuck this is so hot. Suck me, baby, fucking suck me. Feels so fucking good. You're my beautiful slut. Do it Dane. God do it Dane."

As fun as this moment was, and it was fun, even for Dane, it was time to get this show on the road so to speak. The wedding was literally about to start in seconds, before Jeff had pulled him behind a huge tree.

He knew what it would take, and he did it. Not speeding up, not giving Jeff sultry sexy looks, his boyfriends' thick cock deep in his throat.

All he needed to do was to raise one of his hands, from off Jeff's thigh, and hold it up. Jeff immediately locked fingers with him. Just holding hands, Dane reaching out for Jeff, was all it took

Jeff let go, groaning, into Dane's throat.

=

"One day we are going to get caught. That was really close," Dane muttered as they joined their friends on the edge of the river.

"That, babe, is the point. Not getting caught, but almost getting caught. " Jeff laughed, kissing his boy's cheek. "This is a fucking perfect place for a wedding!"

It was hot, freaking super hot. High 90's hot in the shade. The air felt like you were walking though one of those hand dryers in public bathrooms, the ones so loud they could wake the dead. You'd think the forest of evergreen trees, the river itself, would lend some cooling effect, but nope. The sweltering July heat made everything smell ten times stronger, the resin of the tree needles, the mossy rocks, the sunblock on everyone, the sweat, the sunshine itself seemed to have a scent.

All of their friend group, the jocks and the queers, stood alongside some random relatives of both Noah and Jamie, Dane guessed. Everyone waiting at the bottom of the waterfall that descended in a deep pool, a  part of the rushing river that ran South East of Mount Shasta. Their parents, up with the couple at the top near the water's edge.

Jamie and Noah decided to get married at a place that meant a lot to them;  the campgrounds where they spent every summer of their childhood. The waterfall itself and the pool had a special meaning for them. They could have chosen to get married at the Lodge, but neither of them had very good associations with Jamie's family's business.

Given the location, and the time of year, neither Jamie or Noah wore a traditional tuxedo or button down and suit jacket. This wasn't even the event for Jamie to flex his fashion wings and challenge his relatives by wearing an androgynous piece, a bold decision he was often known for.

Nope.

Because they were at the river.

Both Jamie and Noah were wearing swim trunks and nothing else. Jamie's were pink. Noah's were dark green. Jamie's skin was slathered in sunblock, thanks to his fiancé. Both of their hair ruffled and messy. Tremendously happy smiles on their faces.

Next to them stood Dana and Kelly, both women in cover up dresses over swimsuits, Danny in board shorts, dark blue with pineapples. Jamie's grandmother next to them, occasionally brushing her finger over her heavily made up eyes, wearing a pearl gray pantsuit, with a sheen, and low heels, despite the uneven surface.