Kanade Yoisaki

Name: Kanade Yoisaki

Japanese: 宵崎奏

Date Of Birth: February 10, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'1"

Known Relationships/Family:

Kanaka Yoisaki/Brand New Style (Kanade) (twin sister)

Krystine Nicodemus (girlfriend) (May 15, 2024)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specialty: An innate ability to accurately track time

Favorite Foods: Instant noodles & canned food

Least Favorite Foods: Coriander, natto, and other smelly foods

Dislikes: Direct sunlight & housework

Fun Facts:

- This Project Sekai character and Music Wizard Of Oz Miku (or her real name Alise Dorr) are birthday twins.

- Kanade is a member of 25-Ji, Night Chord De.

- Kanade appears to be very accepting and sympathetic towards her fellow circle members; they are grateful for her and the group she created. She'd like to make other people happy with her music as her father once did. Incredibly hardworking to the point of skipping sleep and overworking herself, she puts almost too much effort into her work. As well as this, Kanade will urge other circle members to rest whilst continuing to push herself to make more and more songs.

- Haunted by what her music had done to her father, as the cause of her trauma, Kanade swears to make music that could save anyone, as her father had told her. Her savior complex is evident where she feels like she's failed as a musician if her music does not serve her intended purpose to help others. Determined to save Mafuyu with her music, she swears that she will continue writing, even if her talent is a curse to her.

- Kanade likes jackets.

And here's a picture of her Brand New Style:

Module Name: Brand New Style (Kanade)

Real Name: Kanaka Yoisaki (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Style

Date Of Birth: February 10, 2005

Age: 19

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Kanade Yoisaki (twin sister)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Fun Facts:

- This Kanade module and Music Wizard Of Oz Miku (or her real name Alise Dorr) are birthday twins.

- With the pressure that Kanade and Kanaka face together of being poor and having no one to turn to in their house, all they have is each other on most days. Even then, Kanaka shuts herself in her room almost all day and doesn't come out. She only comes out to eat and use the bathroom.

See you guys in the next chapter!