Toya Aoyagi

Name: Toya Aoyagi

Japanese: 青柳冬弥

Date Of Birth: May 25, 2006

Age: 18

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'10"

Known Relationships/Family:

Toyohisa Aoyagi/Brand New Style (Toya) (twin brother)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specialty: Piano & violin

Favorite Foods: Coffee & cookies

Least Favorite Food: Squid

Dislikes: Heights

Fun Facts: 

- Toya is silent and calm but has a strong mind. He has trouble communicating with other people beside Akito and Tsukasa. Usually, Toya gets misunderstood when he talks to someone else; the person he's talking to often mistaking him for rude, as he is blunt and often misphrases his statements. Until his character development, he wasn't one to smile. Despite his stoic demeanor, he is kind and occasionally airheaded.

- Notably, he is good at studying and gets high grades, a trait that he shares with Kohane. He can sometimes be strict with Akito about the latter neglecting his studies.

- He enjoys spending his free time playing games in the arcades. He notes that the noise and people calm him down.

- He is especially good at crane games (claw machines), to the point where he has difficulty sorting through all the prizes he obtains through it. It is shown that he gifts some of these to Ena and Saki. He seems to have an interest in stuffed animals. However, he isn't able to take home large stuffed animals, for fear that his father may be upset with him.

- Toya likes cotton candy and is talented at making various cotton candy shapes.

- Toya has a fear of heights and has trouble walking on pedestrian crossover bridges. However, he is able to fly on airplanes.

- Toya enjoys reading and is particularly interested in mystery novels. It is noted that ever since he met Tsukasa, he has been strangely drawn to books about searching for people.

And here's a picture of his Brand New Style:

Module Name: Brand New Style (Toya)

Real Name: Toyohisa Aoyagi (the real first name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Style

Date Of Birth: May 25, 2006

Age: 18

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Toya Aoyagi (twin brother)

Occupation: High school student (he's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Fun Facts:

- Toyohisa is just as obedient and determined as Toya. The brothers work together on homework, but Toyohisa gets a little impatient if Toya can't understand what's expected.

- Unlike Toya, Toyohisa is content with heights. He also never spends much time going to entertainment areas, as he believes that will distract him.

See you guys in the next chapter!