Ch 3

The next morning I wake up to the sun hitting my face and I slowly sit up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I then notice that Chan and my son aren't in bed making me frown a little. It's then that I smell food and I climb out of bed the shirt Chan let me borrow falling down to my knees covering my pants and giving me sweater paws. I exit the room and follow the scent of food until I'm in the kitchen. I see Chan standing at the stove making bacon and eggs but I frown when I don't see Lawson. Clearing my throat Chan turns to look at me and gives a bright smile. "Hey. How'd you sleep?" I shrug heading over to the coffee machine starting to make myself a cup. "I slept okay. Where's Lawson?" He gives me a reassuring smile before turning back to the food. "He's at the park with Felix and Changbin." I go to protest but he cuts me off. "Calm down you know Felix will watch him. Besides you need to tell me why your really here because I know you didn't come here just to support me." I let out a sigh and run a hand through my hair. "He's back." Chan freezes for a minute before looking at me in concern. "Did he do anything?" I hesitate before deciding to tell the truth. "Other then some pictures stalking me and threatening messages no. But I wasn't taking any chances so I upped and left Australia to come here. And you don't have to worry about us staying long I have enough saved up and I'll buy an apartment as soon as possible." He finishes plating the food then turns to me and pulls me into a hug. "Don't worry about it you guys can stay as long as you like." I hug him back relaxing in his arms. "Alright fine but we're not stealing your bed again. We'll take the couch." He protests and I immediately argue both of us glaring at each other. "Your both taking the bed and that's final. I'll take a cot." I go to protest but sigh when he gives me his alpha look. "Fine." He nods in approval then motions for me to sit and eat I immediately taking a seat and start eating happily. Once I'm finished I hear my phone ringing from Chan's room and immediately get up rushing to answer it and calmly talk to the person before nodding giving a soft "I'm coming over I'll be there soon." I then hang up and look at Chan pleadingly. "Can you drive me to Sf9's dorm please? Taeyang's awake and I need to talk to him." He frowns a little but gives in seeing my pleading expression. "Fine but I'm coming in with you." I frown about to protest but he holds his hand up cutting me off. "As your only family I'm making sure he won't go feral again." I grumble but agree and go to change then let him drive me to Sf9's dorm after Chan makes sure Lawson will be safe with the others.