04

The gun from Venice falls when someone from beside throws a piece of brick at that. That injured his finger too. The kid from behind kneeled behind him with concern. And it was the chance. Four-man arrived at them and pulled that kid away. Tieing Venice with a chair now. His legs are tired too.

While that kid wasn't treated in any better way, he was beaten until he passed out.

"My Pa & Vegas will kill you guys! Why did you even kidnap me? What did I do!? We do! Let me go! It hurts!" His legs were tied way too tightly almost making the blood flow slower.

From the main gate, someone new arrived. A man, maybe nearly Kinn's age or older, Venice is not so good at guessing the age. That man had an ugly grin on his face.

"Hello, little man... It's a pleasure to meet you!" The man mockingly bowed at Venice, Whose cheeks were now puffed with anger.

"Aww look at you... How cute you are! Uh... You are Vegas's son, right? Oh... You are his brother! Umm... They must be on their way somewhere else... You know what little man? I have a very decent organization there! I managed the most thrilling bombs for your Bro- no no Parents' death!" The man chuckled out loudly making Venice finally show the fear inside him.

But still, he managed his dead gaze and smiled coldly, "Even devil bows after my family... Who are you to kill them? You are just an old man... Ugly old man..."

The man did look into Venice's eyes but the glimpse of Vegas flashed and made him look away. He mocked a smirk, "Huh- Your maw is too tiny compared to your words... Whatever wanna talk to your parents for the last time?"

The man brings out a cell phone, dialing the number he pressed over Venice's ear. "Have the last chat!"

[ On the way of Block NP ]

"Are we moving towards the right place, Arm?" Vegas asked while driving.

"Yes, Khun Vegas... Now left..."

Suddenly Vegas's phone rang up, and from behind Pete picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Pa Pete."

Pete's heart twisted at the broken voice of his son.

"Venice! Are you ok!? Did they do anything to you? Where are you now!? Don't worry Pa is coming!"

"Don't do where the sig-"

The call was ended. Pete pulled his hair in frustration, "Vegas faster the car! Venice is not anything ok! Hurry!"

Vegas fasten the speed but press the break as a large tree was fallen on the road blocking the way.

"Damn it..." Vegas kicked the padel.

The anxiety inside Pete increased.

[ At Venice ]

A slap echoed in the room. And Venice can feel something salty on his lips.

Gripping his hair, "You are way too talkative... Ain't you? I hate talkative kids... I thought of sparing you but now I am thinking otherwise... How about I sell you?"

Venice just coldly stared at him. No words just a gaze of anger.

For some reason, that man found it creepy and let go of him, "Anyway... Let's wait until the good news..."

"GOOD NEWS IS HERE! CONGRATULATIONS! YOUR FILTHY PLAN FAILED!" The door banged open and the words were uttered by Kinn.

"Kill them!" The kidnapper ordered.

Kinn, Porsche, and Kim along with the other half bodyguards were coming from the opposite way. So they didn't get blocked on the way and tracking the way they reached the exact place.

During the shooting and fighting, Porsche reached Venice. Untieing him, he picked him up. Porsche had a protective aura around Venice at that moment. He was about to head out with Venice and leave him at a safe place.

"Wait! My friend!" Venice pointed his finger at the corner. Where the five years old wounded pathetic kid was laying senseless.

Porsche needed to move Venice fast but he just can't let a complete innocent die. When Kim walked near him to shoot the opposite, He handed Venice to him.

"Hy! What the fuck!?" Kim looked at Porsche with confusion.

"Take Venice out! I am bringing his friend!"

Kim had no other choice. Porsche moved towards the corner and picked up the senseless figure. The body has turned cold. Gosh! He wished this kid to be alive! Leaving That kid along with Venice in the car with Pol and other few bodyguards.

"Take both of them to the hospital! Inform Pete to go with them! And tell Vegas to manage the other side."

he headed inside the fighting scene again. While Pol did as he was told to do.

While Kinn beat the shit out of Yakuza's brother. Making him beg for March under his feet.

"Don't worry... I won't kill you... My killing method won't satisfy Venice's parents... You are booked for them... Good luck!" Kinn kicked the beaten body and walked out. Not minding the curses from behind.

"You okay babe?" He touched Porsche's arm with tenderness catching his attention.

"Hum... I am fine... What will you do with that jerk?"

"Gotta hand him to Vegas and Pete... They will treat him well enough to make him regret being born..." Kinn placed his head on Porsche's shoulder, "I am tired."

Porsche chuckles, "Moments ago you were being all cool & energetic... Now, what happened to all this power?"

"I need affection... Charge me up tonight? Na~"

Porsche slapped on Kinn's head from behind, "Always horny."

"If you guys are done, may I say something?" Kim asked from behind with a bored tone.

Porsche made the distance when Kinn just stayed clingy to him, "We will never be done... You have to tell us within the middle..." Kinn was in a great mood.

Kim rolled his eyes, "The kids are taken to hospital. Pete & Vegas are there. And everything is settled now from manor..."

"Okay now go back to Porchay..." Kinn waved his hand at Kim and focused back on Porsche.

Kim rolled his gaze and left the couple there. What an annoyance!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Umm... So it was pretty fast, right? :')

Anyway, Kinn becomes clingy to Porsche and we love it :')

Don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts!

Next chapter? It's gonna be
soon 😉