Toilet

I was about ready to leave the mall when I suddenly felt nature calling. I knew I wouldn't last the car ride home so I looked around for the nearest bathroom. Spotting one across the food court, I sprinted to relieve myself.
    I pressed my hand against the cold grey door marked with a plain stick figure. As it opened I was hit by the intensity of several old florescent lights. I didn't bother to check for any feet under stalls. Instead I bolted into the nearest open door and moved my hand to unzip my pants.
    "GAH! I'm so sorry!!" I blurted in horror upon seeing a large man already sitting inside, dick fully exposed. Blushing, I began to exit the stall when suddenly I felt a hand grab my wrist. I tried to pull away, but it was held on tight. I turned toward the owner of the hand, a dazed mess of embarrassing and urgency. He stared back at me, smiling.
     I noticed the man's dick twitch slightly and immediately blushed. I tried to speak- to ask what he wanted with me- but I was interrupted by the stranger pulling me firmly onto his lap, penis against my slit.
     He wrapped his arm tight around my waist and swiftly leaned forward to lock the stall door. I found myself unable to say a word. Frozen, I felt him lift me up and hold me above his stiff member. I bit my lip and waited.
    After what felt like the longest second in the universe, I felt the tip of his warm, thick cock slide into me. I let out a small groan, immediately mortified. He chuckled and pushed deeper in. His girth felt undeniably amazing as well as a little painful.
     "Mmmf" I let out again, once more embarrassed but a bit less so now. I winced slightly as I landed on the base of his dick, pushing it against my cervix. "Let it all out," he said with a grin, "You know you like this. No point in trying to hide it."
     He lifted me up again, allowing me to feel his rod slide quickly against the walls of my vagina. He continued to lower me down and lift me up over and over, causing me to let out a moan every time. "Mm yes, good girl. I'm glad such a slut like you happened to walk in on me," he teased.
     I couldn't take it, the wonderfully full feeling mixed with my bladder screaming to be emptied. With another moan, I let out my long-held-in piss all over the man's crotch and the floor. He paused as it flowed, his penis fully inside me. I could feel it twitching but didn't notice his eyes widen at the sight of my golden fluids.
     "How dare you use me like a toilet, whore," he said in a firm but aroused voice, "You're the one who deserves to be treated like waste disposal. He began to pump his member quickly up and down inside me. I couldn't help but moan loudly with how overstimulated I suddenly became.
     I was practically seeing stars when I felt a hot, sticky fluid squirt into me. His sperm filled my insides pleasantly and dripped out  onto his crotch. But that wasn't all- I felt a second liquid- warm and smooth begin to fill me too. I practically felt like I would burst with cum and piss and yet it felt so wonderful. "This is what sluts like you deserve. To be filled up like a toilet." he said,  piss still dribbling out from his tip. The man lifted me up off of his lap, fluids suddenly spilling out of me. He stood, wiped himself off, and zipped up his pants. The last thing he did before leaving me in that stall was slap my ass and call me a filthy whore one final time.

-end-

(Hope you liked it, I wrote this all in one go and don't feel like editing it so apologies for any mistakes :p)