Majestic X Reader

WARNING: OOC, Kidnapping, Reader Insert, Gender Neutral|Non-Binary! Reader, Obsession, Established Relationship, Minor Character Death, Short StoryTHEME: My Love

THEME: My Love

[1]The door of the caravan creaked open and closed, a figure before the closed door. Wild eyes locking onto your form, the large smile never once left his red lips.

"You're up and ready for the day!" Majestic cheerfully spoke as the clown approached, gloved hands resting upon your shoulders. "You're so tense! Did you have another nightmare?" He asked, leaning down and pressing his face into your neck, oddly the make-up didn't smear.

You didn't reply, unblinking and staring off to some corner. Your hands wrapped around a coffee mug, nothing left remains inside.

"It'll be juussst fine. I'm here now." A wet, warm tongue ran along your neck, leaving a trail of saliva behind. You would've shivered if you weren't already used to it, kisses were planted from your neck and trailed up until the owner's lips rested against your temple. Majestic hummed and nuzzled into your hair, "Every time I see you, I'm reminded of the first time we've met." The clown's gentle smile turning into something much darker.

---

You walked the streets of Clint City with your partner, you both were laughing like idiots. There were some gang wars happening but not in the part of town you two were in, Jacques didn't need to worry- having been paranoid since you two left home.

At this moment, your boyfriend recounted a tale of his childhood- the one where he embarrassed himself in the middle of class.

Jacques accidentally showed his teacher a Simp Card instead of his Student I.D..

"Well, was she hot at least?" You couldn't help but ask, your boyfriend shook his head.

"Noo. She was, like, dinosaur old. Ugh!" Jacques hid his behind gloved hands, you had to hold onto his shoulder to keep yourself from falling over. In your fit of laughter, you nearly stumbled over your own feet, almost dragging the man with you. "Whoooaa! I know your not drunk yet. Stahhpp!!"

"I caaan't! It's so funny to me!" While you couldn't control yourself and Jacques made attempts to keep you afloat, there had been a set of glowing eyes watching from the darkness. Unknown to you both, there was a twisted evil tonight.

One filled filled curiosity and jealousy.

Both you and Jacques abruptly stopped, fun now gone once the person from the shadows jumped before you two. Your boyfriend clung to you as you did the same with him, your heart beating from the sudden jump scare.

"Well helllooo! Good evening- Good day!" The green haired clown greeted with a bow and a tip of the hat, the ridge of his brow casts a shadow over his eyes, he glared at the man. Majestic knew that face well, something he once wore before donning the make-up.

But you? He's never seen you before. Even back in his own dimension.

"What an amazing Halloween night! Would you care for some candy?" Majestic asked, his grin becoming even wider as he held some lollipops out.

---

"You looked so charming that night. I couldn't keep my eyes off of you." The clown purred, turning your head just to meet your milky [EYE COLOR] orbs. A honk came from the red clown nose once it touched yours, lips pressing against your cold ones. "I love you but I'll be sad because I have to be away for such a long time!" Majestic pulled away, swiping the mug into his awaiting hands as he walked to the wash basin. "Tomorrow I'll be leaving for quite some time." The ceramic cup was dumped there, wiping gloved hands off from any invisible dust. "I hope you don't get to lonely while I'm gone. It'll really make me really sad! Boo-Hoo." Majestic fake cried as he turned just in time to see your body slump and fall to the wooden floor below. "Aww, someone's tired. Let me help."

The clown lifted you with ease, easily slipping you into that swinging cot you loved so much. One final kiss with the closing of your eyes.

[1]-Indents don't show.