Zaveli X Male!Reader

WARNING: OOC, Male!Reader, Reader Insert, Xenophilia, Gender Swap?, Size Difference|Size Kink, Canon Divergence, Short ChaptersTHEME: HellgirlPART: 1/?

THEME: Hellgirl
PART: 1/?

[1]It was the same everyday at the circus, crowds oowing and awing at the sight of Zaveli bending metal and steel bigger then herself- heavy to the normies too but weighed nothing within her stone hands. After her show was over, food and random things littered the ground from non-believers. The demoness[2] flicked her head, ruby locks swaying through the air as her eyes landed upon a person, no, two people.

One was fish like in nature, something around her neck, bubbles could be seen through whatever that is. Zaveli had no idea what it could've been anyway.

The other, a young man. He was shorter then his fish friend and even shorter compared to Zaveli.

Wellllll... To be frank; A lot of people and monsters were short compared to the titan of a woman.

Now since the carnie is getting a good look at the two, she noted of their similar uniforms. Zaveli sneered, she honestly wants to head back to her cage and rest and she was honestly for the main show viewing only.

"Whaddya want? The show's over." The boy un-phased as the fish stuttered a bit in amazement, a pineapple with a Hawaiian shirt hugged closely to her chest.

"W-We're sorry for bothering you Ma'am!" Apologized the fish woman, "You were so amazing! We just wanted to talk to you and my friend," You were grabbed by the shoulders and pushed before the hulking woman. "was so crushing on you!"

You tried your best to keep your face neutral but the blush dusting along your cheeks wouldn't obey.

You did not want that out in the open! You were hoping Sopiket would've kept her mouth shut but she was always so eager to embarrass you!

Zaveli's eyes narrowed, it was amusing but not enough to find any enjoyment.

"Is that so?" Zaveli pulled out a container, opening the sliver case to reveal cigars. Off brand and cheap- Just enough to get her by. One had been set between tan lips while the fish nodded.

"[NAME] has been coming by only when you're on show." Now your ears were burning,

"Sopiket!" You growled in warning, elbowing your best friend. You're so going to turn her into deep fried fish sticks when you both get back to the Academy! Tearing your [EYE COLOR] eyes away to lock onto the form of your crush, she patted herself down and muttered.

She must be looking for a lighter. You could help with that.

Yellow orbs widen in surprise, a snap of fingers and the feeling of heat close to Zaveli's face. The demoness puffed at her ciger, the end lighting up before becoming a dull orange. Pulling yourself away once the deed was done, the red head blew out some smoke, the corners of her lips curling into a small smile.

"Well aren't you handy." Zaveli chuckled to herself, eyeing the young man. "[NAME]? Is it?" Your heart picked up speed, it felt as if you were going to die! "Maybe I should keep you around.~" It sounded like she were purring, kneeling down to meet your level, well, more like Sopiket's level. But in the end, Zaveli was close enough to plant a quick kiss to your cheek. "How about you visit me tomorrow?" You couldn't form no words, they came out gibberish.

A giggle from your crush as she basically watch you turn into a boneless puddle upon the earthy floor, a gasp escaped Sopiket as she quickly went to catch you.

---

And just like that the two students left, leaving Zaveli alone- puffing out a grey cloud of smoke. The woman stood in the entrance of the 'mess hall' tent, off duty carnies heading inside to snack on something or were on lunch break. The demoness thought back to earlier, thought about how you easily lit Zaveli's cigar with just the tips of your fingers. The small flame hadn't just touch the plump cancer stick, it also grazed?

A platter of sausages were thrusted into the demoness' face- They do look delicious.

"You're a growing girl. Eat!" The chef held the platter, this must be for Zaveli then.

"Please Bertha; My diet." The busty cook rolled her eyes, the motherly smile never leaving her face.

"Diet-Shc-My-It." She waved it off, "I've seen the way you gobble those Babe Ruths down."

Well shit. Zaveli thought her secret candy stash was safe.

"Now take and eat. No one's going to starve on my watch." The red haired demon snuffed out the cigar, to small to use anymore. Bertha practically shoved the platter into the taller woman's stone hands, the metal nearly being crushed in the process.

"I'll eat them later, thanks." The cook patted Zaveli's arm before heading back to the others who were waiting, no need to keep everyone else waiting.

---

"I can't believe you embarrassed me!" You whined, "I thought I was going to die." You slammed your face into your science book, Sopiket rolled her eyes.

"Like you were ever going to talk to her." The mer-folk flipped a page, jolting down notes for the next assignment. Sopiket chocked her head upon hearing your muttering voice, she lean towards you. "What was that?" She asked, turning your head.

"I said; I was fine with just watching." It was true, you swore you were about to combust just being near your crush and you didn't want a repeat of last year's incident. "I could've caused some real damage if you pushed it a little further." You glared at the purple fish, she shrugged it off nonchalant like.

"You wouldn't. I know you have more restraint then you think. And hey; I would've put the fires out anyway." You made a humming sound, acknowledging Sopiket. "I always got your back." The mer-folk gave you a thumbs up, you couldn't help but smile, giving your own thumbs up.

[1]-Indents don't show.
[2]-Zaveli might not be a demon in Urban Rivals but she's a off brand of Hellboy after all... So why not.