IV. New Found Family

THE LOVELY FAMILY

IV - New found family

"Well, you could always be worse."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

As soon as they were out of the club, Five blinked his sister and himself in a living room. A man was sitting on the couch and got startled by the new arrival. Lysa kept her hand on her nose, trying to stop the constant flow of blood.

"Elliott," Five called, and the man on the couch got right up the second he called his name. Five frowned, before asking, "You got first aid ?"

The man hummed, slowly walking toward the two. He tilted his head to get a better look at the girl before he shrieked at the amount of blood. She looked up at him in confusion, and Five tilted his head towards him.

"Well ?" he stressed, and Elliott turned his attention to him.

He widened his eyes, and whispered a small, "Oh, yes." before he rushed to his bathroom. As he disappeared into the corridor, Five went towards a chair, sitting his sister down on it.

"You okay ?" he asked her, looking around for a tissue. He patted his pockets, feeling a small box inside of it. He took the yellow object out, frowning.

"Can't say I'm at my best, but I could be worse," Lysa replied, looking down at her completely stained hand, the other still on her nose.

"Well, you could always be worse." Five muttered, setting the yellow box on the table, before blinking towards a case of tissue. He took the case, bringing it to his sister. "Did he break it ?"

Lysa nodded, taking one tissue from his hand and placing it on her nose. She wiped the blood away, careful to not touch the bridge of her nose, as it procured her a lot of pain.

Elliott was soon back, giving Five the first aid kit. Five quickly took a chair to sit in front of his sister, grabbing some cotton and an adhesive bandage.

"And, I brought that." Elliott hesitated, handing a towel to Five who gladly took it.

"Perfect. Thank you, Elliott," he replied, before gently taking Lysa's hand away from her nose. He proceeded to wipe the blood away, Lysa shreaking a few times when he got too close to the bridge of her nose.

"How did you manage that ?" Elliott asked, and Lysa looked up at him, taking her gaze away from Five. She gulped,

"Who is he ?" she whispered towards Five, and the boy kept his eyes on his actions as he answered,

"That's Elliott," he replied, and the man shyly waved toward her. She awkwardly smiled back, when Five continued the introductions, "Elliott, this is my twin sister, Lysa."

"Twin ?" he stressed, then got closer to whisper in his ear, as if Lysa wouldn't hear what he had to say. "She doesn't look much like your twin."

Five frowned, turning to face him. As if startled by his gaze, Elliott felt the need to explain himself.

"I mean, you don't look the same age. That's it." he tried, nodding at him. Five looked at his sister before he eventually agreed with Elliott.

"Maybe, yes. But we were still born the same day, that's sure," he told him, before setting the towel down. He then put his whole attention on his sister, taking the bandage and setting it next to him. "Alright, now is the hard part,"

"Just do it." Lysa stopped him, setting her hands on the edges of her chair and squeezing it. She closed her eyes, and Five sighed.

"Alright," he put his hands on both sides of her broken nose, as it was displaced slightly. They needed to get it in place for it to heal better. "On three," he announced, and Lysa squeezed her eyes shut, "One, two-" he pushed it back in place, as the girl yelled in pain. He took his hands away, as she shot hers to her nose, not touching it. She breathed in through her nose and then sighed in relief. Finally, the air was passing by her nostrils.