Beauty is a curse-3

The palace is beautiful decorated.In the middle of the hall is mandap and pandit is chanting manters all around the mandap are king and their families and some noble people.
kabir is sitting in mandap dressed in expensive sherwani and waiting for his bride,his princess.

And then bride desent from stairs she is dressed in most beautiful and expensive lengha and wearing gold jewlery.
she sit beside kabir and pandit start the process of marriage.
After some time they stand for pheras.
But bride dupatta stuck in iron nail and her dupatta fell from her face.
Everyone get shocked on seeing her she is not riddhima but her maid pragiya.

kabir anger have no bounds he hold pragiya neck very tightly and said where is riddhima.

pragiya start laughing.

she escape from your cage dear prince.pragiya said while laughing

First i have to find riddhima then i will deal with you.
He throw pragiya on floor and said to guards to send her to jail.
Kabir with his guards on horse go to find riddhima.

In Forest
Riddhima on horse runing toward east.She is happy and sad at the same time.
Happy that she is free from the cage and sad that she is leaving her home her kingdom her people and she praying to god for pragiya safety.

riddhima in her thoughts suddenly she hear kabir and his guards horses coming toward her she fast her horse speed.

riddhima stop kabir said
but riddhima pay no head.
one guard of kabir shot a arrow toward riddhima.
it hit riddhima on her hand and she fell down from the horse.
Riddhima dress become red from her blood.
riddhima   start runing.
riddhima came near to a waterfall and their is no way out.
kabir is on front and back is waterfall.
riddhima now you can't run from me kabir said while get rid of his horse.
He is coming near riddhima

don't come near me kabir riddhima said riddhima going back
riddhima you have no choice so accept your fate kabir said
i will never marry you instead i will die while saying that riddhima jump from the waterfall.

riddhimaaaa..kabir shouted

In rampur
There is preparation going on the king of rampur is going for hunting.
The king came and sit on his horse and head toward the forest.

Rampur princess is going to have breakfast she sit on the table.where is vansh bhai aryan she said to her cousin brother
he go for hunting sia.aryan said
i don't know why vansh bhai don't take care of himself today also he left without having breakfast.sia said

In forest
vansh is pointing his arrow toward deer who is eating grass but due to some noise he start to run vansh also runs toward him.
While runing to deer vansh came to a stream then he shot his arrow toward deer but missed it and deer run away.
vansh was angry on his defeat.
He was going back but some figure near shore caught his attention.
he go near it
He saw that she is a girl he check
her pulse.
Thank god she is alive vansh said
vansh lifted her in bridel style and head toward his palace.

Vansh enterd in palace all people shocked seeing that their king is liftimg a girl.

vansh pay no head to them and carried her to guest room.
he lay her down on the bed.
Maids change her clothes and send a doctor to check her condition while saying that he left the room.
A maid go to sia.
princess i have a news for you.
what is it ahana? sia said
king vansh brought a girl in his hands
ahana said
what? vansh bhai and girl sia said in disbelief
yes my princess she is in guest room she is not in her sense.
ok you go i will come and check her.

Time skips
All family members in riddhima room.(in vansh family there is sia anf aryan and aryan father rudra and his mom chancal)
I have bandage her hand she is stable now. doctor said
riddhima start to gain her sense.
Riddhima look at everyone not knowing who are they where is she or who is she.

who you are vansh said
i...don't know i can't remember who i am or what is my name.riddhima said confusingly
wow what an acting aryan said
Shut up aryan hold your tongue vansh said

Do you not remeber anything? vansh said with care
no i can't remeber my name riddhima said
riddhima tried to think but her head start to pain.
Don't stress your head vansh said while holding her hand and lay her down on the bed.
you rest you need that vansh said

And everyone leave her alone.vansh with his family members leave her alone.

to be continue...

hello guys how are you i write late because i don't know what to write.
please comment and vote.Thanks for reading.