My jealous husband

Ridhimma pov
I will kill him.He is not paying attention to me all time busy with his business .i am talking about my not so dearest husband vansh .If someone have a beautiful wife like me he will not even do some work only staring at his wife and praise her beauty and  vansh he not looking at me me from 1 week.

Vansh is busy in his laptop.vansh please give me sometime all the time you are staring at your laptop riddhima said sadly.

Riddhima i am not staring i am doing important work.vansh said

Vansh but!in meantime sia enterd the room bhabi someone came to meet you he said that he is your friend raj .

This name bring big smile on riddhima face.
Sia are you saying is true raj came i can't wait where is he.
In the living room bhabi. Riddhima run from the room to living room to meet her best friend.
Vansh pov
Sia how is there to meet riddhima that she is runing if she in olympaics game
there is little jealousy in vansh tone .
Bhai bhabi friend came to meet her.ok lets go and see who is this special person . Vansh put his laptop on the study table and head to living room with criuosity that how is this person how's name bring smile on riddhima face other then him.

When vansh go to living room his blood boils riddhima is hugging a male this is not a normal hug there is no air passing between them.
Who the hell are you hugging my wife .vansh voice roar riddhima leave the male and said vansh he is my best friend raj we are together in the orphange then he go to aboard for higher studies and raj this is my husband vansh.
Hello mr vansh raj forward his hand and  vansh shake his hand it look like that vansh will break his hand.
Riddhima is my best friend .she is very close to me.
At this word close vansh jealousy have no bounds she is only his riddhima and if other than him came close to her he will murder  him.
Yes i am seeing how close you are to my wife vansh said eyeing the distance between his riddhima and this man.

Raj come lets go to garden i want to tell you so many things.
Yeah sure!raj said and these to friend go to have private chat thought vansh

What is this private chat that they do not do in front of me vansh thought
In meantime angery came boss we have to go on a meeting.angery cancel all the meetings today i want to spent time with riddhima but boss its important i said no angery and you know vansh rai singhania no means no.
Ok boss as you said angery goes from there.

Now i will go to garden and secretly lessen there private chat vansh head toward the garden
In garden

Raj i miss you so much riddhima said i miss you to my riddhu.riddhima how are your relation with vansh.vansh don't say his name he is jerk he not give timee to me.
Oh!my riddhu don't worry i will do some magic on your husband he will not leave you alone for a second.
Ok do something .
Ok riddhu i think vansh is jealous from me and i will make him super jealous and then he will pay full attention to you he will roam around you like a lost puppy.
In meatime vansh came to garden and  hide behind the tree. Why they are laughing why riddhima is very happy she not laugh like that in front of me.vansh said with jealousy
Oh my god why this raj waj holding my riddhima hand i will break his hand.

Raj lets have lunch riddhima said while standing . Ok riddhu
They goes from there.
Riddhu how dear he call her riddhu
Vansh alo head toward to dining area.

Raj you sit i will make your favourite pasta.riddhima you remember raj said yes i remember how can i froget my best friend favourite dish you don't know my favourite dish riddhima vansh said angryly
Oh! Vansh how do i know we married recently and you never tell me about you likes and dislikes and you have no time to yalk to your wife besides people remember things about there loved ones.riddhima said

Riddhima goes to kitchen

At this words vansh become angry bull so she loved raj not me.vansh thinks sadly she is my wife i have right on her vansh you are not giving time to riddhima its your fault.vansh thinks i will make riddhima forgive me.

Raj have his lunch and his going to his home.
Bye riddhu
Bye raj you will come to meet me again
Yes riddhu i will come bye
Riddhima see off raj a goes to her room.
Vansh enterd in room and hug riddhima from behind.
Riddhima i am sorry that i am not giving time to you please forgive me.
Baby i am really sorry
Vansh i will forgive you first promise me that your first priority is me then your work and you will not neglect me.
Riddhima i promise
So mr vansh you are forgiven riddhima said hugging her husband.
I love you riddhima
I love you too my jealous husband

Hello guys so how is the os please comment and vote.
Sakshi modi did you like it.