Chapter One - They're Coming For You

Chapter One

They Are Coming

"Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. They are coming for you," Tsukishiro muttered to me while lowering his guard. He wore a nasty grin on his face as he locked onto my empty eyes but I stayed silent in wait for him to continue.  

"Five different organisations have reached out to us..." he paused when he looked out of the window anxiously with his hands held behind his back, "Even I don't know who these individuals are but there are five of them. Sent here... to do the job your father wants them to."

I finally replied upon that mysterious revelation, "Expel me."

He rolled his eyes back to me, glared at me from the corner of his eye and said in a callous tone as if to threaten me, someone who had no sense of fear, "Exactly... but this is far different than anything you have faced before Ayanokoji."

"How so?" I asked with my hands nested in my pockets.

"Because all I know is that they're individuals with tremendous achievements and have shown signs of far greater intelligence than you."

This sparked a few burning questions in my mind, my high school life of peace and tranquillity had been thrown out of the window as soon I had come into contact with these people. My father was the main culprit for cutting off my wings of freedom. Once again, I would be forced to use my cards and expend my effort.

But something was different, it was unusual for Tsukishiro to have such an anxious look written on his face, I could see a glint of uneasiness dancing in his eyes. Just who had the Whiteroom gotten themselves involved with?

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka... You will lead the country in the future and take Japan to the top of the world in everything. You have no choice because that is your only destination after this," he said finally turning his full body to me and peering into my soul with his stare. Although he could stare as much as he want, I was an individual unfazed by such attempts to pick away at my mind for there was nothing to pick away on.

But he was right. There was only one place I would be headed for after my life at school and everything had been written for me since the beginning of my birth.

However, first I would have to take down these 'five individuals'.

Part Two

God Of The New School

This school is rotten, plagued with mediocrity. They think I don't notice it but everywhere I go, I read the dark smiles on people's faces, the hidden intent brimming behind their pupils burning with hate. The hidden moves the ones on top pull with strings behind the curtains. I read it all.

What was I going to do with it? There was only one choice and that was to burn it all down and rebuild it from the bottom way up. Tear down these foolish rules and recreate new ones, punish those schemers in the shadows and bring justice to the school. The system was corrupt, idiocy prevailed with utter ignorance at the top classes and they were all around me.

At the bottom of the school were the hard workers and at the top were the cunning, unfair planners who took out and fed from the bottom. Nothing was fair.

Perhaps this was why I was sent to this place, a test of my sense of justice. Could I apply it here? To this school? It was a start but it wasn't far from reforming the entire country at a large.