Twenty nine

I wake up the next morning and get ready. I had to be at my class by 10:30. It was currently 9:30 and I went downstairs. I called Vinnie.
Pretend time zones don't exist
He didn't answer so I'm guessing he was still asleep. I made some coffee and I called my sister.
Kylee:Hey!
Y/n:Hi!
Kylee:You look cute
Y/n:I'm wearing vinnies sweats and hoodie and my glasses.
Kylee:So I saw on your guys Instagram story that he got your name tattooed in big bold letters on his rib.
Y/n:Oh yeah! I love him so much
Kylee:I'd you guys don't get married I'm gonna loose it. You all are adorable. Plus up at camp when you guys wore matching swim suits.
Y/n:Yeah he's my soulmate.
Kylee:So what are you up to?
Y/n:We'll I'm sitting at the counter drinking coffee and I have class in an hour. And then I have like two or three more classes after that. What's up?
Kylee:Nothing rlly I have to go to work at one and then I get off at 7:30. And then me and Joe are gonna go out to dinner, and probably have sex then watch tv and go to bed.
Y/n:Ugh your making me miss Vinnie even more!
She laughs and I say.
Y/n:So I was thinking abt getting another piercing.
Kylee:Oooo what would you get??
Y/n:I want to get my belly button pierced by I'm afraid Vinnie won't like it. I mean he hates nipple piercings but I do too so.
Kylee:Oh my god! Next time he comes to see you get fake nipple piercings and send me his reaction!
Y/n:Oh my god yes!!
We talk for a little while and I head to my class.

Vinnie pov
I woke up and looked over. Y/n wasn't there. I gripped onto my pillow and paid my head down on it. I dug my head into it and sighed. I grabbed my phone and saw y/n had tried to call me a couple hours ago. I called and she didn't answer.
Y/n:I'm in class I'll call you when I get home later
Vinnie:Ok🥺
Y/n:🥺
I got up and put on some clothes. I grabbed my keys and phone. I got into my car and hooked my phone up to the CarPlay. I started playing mother mother and someone got into my car. I looked over and saw Kristian.
Vinnie:Hey man
Kristian:Hey. So where are we off to?
Vinnie:I'm gonna go to Starbucks, target and then I'm gonna go to the mall and go to this skate shop. You coming?
Kristian:Sure
Vinnie:Ok put your seatbelt on
Kristian:I am I am
We get to Starbucks and order. Once we get it we go to target. I go to the books.
Kristian:Why are you getting books?
Vinnie:I'm trying to find this one anime one
Kristian:Oh

Y/n pov
I got out of school and I called vinnie. He answered and I said.
Y/n:Hi baby
Vinnie:Hi bub

A month later
I had recently gotten my belly button pierced but didn't tell Vinnie. Mia, Thomas, and Vinnie we're coming to New York to see me and they would be here in a few hours. I decided to prank Vinnie with fake nipple piercings. Abt thirty minutes before they got here I put them on. I wasn't wearing a bra just a shirt and some sweats. I set up the cameras and I opened the door once they got here. Vinnie picked me and and kissed me.
Vinnie:I missed you so fucking much!!
He hugged me and spun me around. He kept kissing me and I said.
Y/n:I missed you more baby
Thomas:No hello?
He put me down and I hugged him and Mia.
Y/n:Hi!
Vinnie kissed me and put his hands on waist. He started moving up my shirt and got to my boobs. He felt the fake piercings and he took a step back.
Vinnie:What the fuck??
He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the kitchen. I had cameras set up in there too. He took off my shirt. He looked down and screamed.
Vinnie:OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!
Y/n:Cause I wanted to
Vinnie:Oh I need to sit down
He sat down at the counter and said.
Vinnie:Why would you do that??
Y/n:I thought you would have liked them
Vinnie:Oh my god if you thought that you are wrong!
I put my shirt back on and Mia and Thomas come downstairs.
Mia:What's wrong??
Vinnie:She got a new piercing
Mia:Omg where?
Vinnie:Her nipples
I burst out laughing. I go over to Vinnie and say.
Y/n:Baby there fake
I lift my shirt and show him. I take them off and he sighs in relief. I put my shirt back down and he hugs me.
Vinnie:Thank god
Y/n:I did get a new piercing tho
Vinnie:Where??
He looked nervous and I showed him.
Vinnie:Ok now that looks rlly good. He kisses me and I show Thomas and Mia.
Mia:It looks good!
Vinnie picks me up and we go to our room. He closes the door and starts making out with me. He pushes me against the wall and I start taking his shorts off. He moves us to the bed and I flip us over. I take his boxers off and start sucking him off.

Vinnie was in the middle of thrusting in and out of me when CRASH
The bed broke. He fell on me and he said.
Vinnie:Oh well I'm the most powerful man in the world.
I laugh and Thomas and Mia run in. He was filming and they looked at us. He pulled out of me and laid beside me. We had a blanket over us and he said.
Vinnie:So I broke the bed. I'm the most powerful man in the world!
Thomas:Oh god. Ok continue I'm going to film.
He closes the door and he says.
Vinnie:Now where were we?
He gets over top of me. He puts his duck back in me and says.
Vinnie:Ready?
I nod and he continues. With the bed broken