Chapter 44

Tanmay--

I remember all those scenes which happen here at the time of the accident and then I did what I never thought I do. I slap Saumya Arora mother of Saurvi.

I slap her so hard that she fell to the floor.

"How can you do this? How? Because of you, two people died and one lost her childhood and family. How can you be so greedy?" I shout crying.

"Why you did, what you did?" I scream at them Tanmay was holding my hand before I crush their faces.

All their guards are either dead or under our guard's arrest. I just want them to answer me. Answer my unasked questions since I was a kid.

I was shaking in my anger when dad enter the room.

"Shaurya, Shreya (aarohi), both you fine?" Asked dad for the first time after decades.

"No, no I'm not fine dad. I'm burning, I'm burning in anger in rage. I just want to rip their heads and peel their skins from their body. I fucking want to torture them till death." I shout. I just wanted what I just said.

"But before doing anything I want my answers from both the whores" I said. Today I'm not gonna respect any of them. They're not good enough to give respect and all.

"Either you start or I just burn you alive," I shout at both of them, and they jump in their places. Scared.

"If you want answers then listen." Said Saumya Arora. (Saurvi's mother).

"Me and Saurab (Mr. Singhania) were best friends since schooling. At first, we were just friends who share their secrets and lunches. But with time we fell in love. My love for him was as pure as a child's heart. But then my family faces a crisis, for which I need to drop out of my previous school and went to a normal school. My life takes 180 degrees turn after my dad's bankruptcy. From being a princess I become a normal girl. At the start when I went to Saurabh's house his parents love me and want me as their daughter-in-law but after the bankruptcy, they show their real faces. The faces which hold power, status, and all that high-class bullshit." She said and sobbed.

"After dropping out of my school we eventually start meeting while bunking our classes or after classes. And that's how we complete our school. For higher studies, Saurab went abroad and I stayed here only. I felt alone because except for him no one is my friend. Somehow I completed my studies and one-day saurab message me that he's come back. I was on the moon. I felt like my life is coming back to me. But I was so wrong." She said and take a long sigh.

"When he lands and decides to meet me first before going home. We were sitting in our regular hang-out cafe when his phone rang and that was our last meeting. As it was a call from his father, he bids his goodbye to me and ran toward the hospital his mother get a serious heart attack. I ask him to tag along with him but he denied it. I pray to God for his mother's health and wait for him to come back. Hours pass into days, days into weeks, and weeks into months. But he's nowhere to be found. I again felt alone and broken. Then one day I heard his wedding news to Surbhi Tandon. The only daughter of the Biggest Diamond suppliers in the world. I felt betrayed but I let it go and decide to move on." She said and sighed again.

"Almost every day I saw the newest couple pics in newspapers and magazines that how happy they're. How adorable the couple is, and blah blah blah. There is not any single day where surbhi was not on the papers whether it's for the couple's pics or her being a successful fashion and jewelry designer, etc. Still, I accept my fate. But one day I had enough when I heard that surbhi is pregnant with my love, carrying my love's baby in her womb. I felt so angry and hatred for her that I never felt for anyone. And the second reason for my hate toward her is her family. Yes, because of her family my dad lost most of the deals in his business. They're the biggest diamond suppliers what's the need for them to jump into the hotelier business because of that my dad's company vanished permanently. Then she snatches my love and now gives him his heir. I decide to take revenge and plan to kill her along with her unborn child. I plan a perfect plan and as excepted her accident happen and her unborn child died in her womb but that bitch survive. And then Saurab tight the security and start extra taking care of her. After losing her child she went into depression. But Saurab and his family's love bring her back to her normal self. But the good news is that she can't be pregnant again. I felt that I took my revenge and now I can win my love back. " she said and laugh evilly I make my fist to control my anger.

"Then one day I bump into him accidentally as what he thought but all was pre-planned. Then we again start meeting eventually. He loves and cares for Surbhi but the fact that she can't be pregnant again didn't fit well with him. But somewhere his family was ok with it and decide not to pressure them anymore. But Saurab. Huh, he starts spending his time with me too. And one day we went to our school reunion party. Where I tried to spike his drink And he drunk too. I took him with me to the room and tried to have sex with him but he pass out. But I didn't let my plan fail. I took pictures with him in very intimate positions. And lay beside him naked making him naked too. And the next day when he woke up he didn't remember anything. And I make up a story that we're high last night and have sex. Blah, blah. It's not like I'm a virgin. And that idiot believes me." She said and laugh while I hear dad sob. Aarohi was sitting there in Tanmay's embrace crying.

"And then...."