The Perverted Tsundere Goddesses

(Note: this was originally supposed to be a subsection but since I had so many ideas with it I decided To make this it's own story with an original Magus spell and also you can do your own versions but I'd like to show you my version of this story and also Rule#1 of this Story No Lemons maybe you can put Some in Ishtar's/Ereshkigal's Visions but not in this story and also I'm using Cosmic sky's and u/ExampleLazy8176 Versions of Rin cause I think it's funny)

This started when Ritsuka was facing a Demonic beast and Summoned Ishtar to hold the beast off while he is preparing his new Magus Spell that he just learned (this spell has a pinkish Colour to it) and once he fired it accidentally hits Ishtar and she falls to the ground unconscious and then the Beast ran Away and Ritsuka Checks up on Ishtar to see if she is Okay and Ishtar does wake up but then she starts Staring at him weirdly and Ritsuka quickly notices that Ishtar has hearts in her eyes before quickly changing back to the usual red and Ritsuka ask's her if Something is wrong and if she needs a Doctor but she refuse she says that she is fine but says something that makes him more suspicious.

Here's how the scene of Ritsuka Worried for Ishtar plays out

Ritsuka: "Um Ishtar are you okay, it seems like something is wrong with you?"

Ishtar: "Hmph as if that weak attack is enough to even damage the Goddess of love and War."

Ritsuka: "Um Ishtar I think that spell wasn't meant for combat but it might have done something thing to you considering that you were looking at me weird with hearts in your Eyes, can you Explain that God of Love and Fertility."

Ishtar: "Hmph well I  do things like that whenever I see a cute boy- Ishtar then paused at what she said and blushed a deep red.

Ritsuka: "Wait Cute!" Ritsuka's face goes red by that statement from Ishtar but gets even more suspicious of her.

Ritsuka: "Um...let's just go back to Chaldea." And Ishtar agreed but her face still red.

(Dialogue ends here. now it's in Ishtar's Perspective )

Once they got back to Chaldea Ishtar immediately went to her room and began processing what had just happened and begins to blame her vessel Rin Tosaka, then said Vessel defends herself by saying that she has no part with Ishtar's Thoughts and the fact that Ishtar had hearts in her eyes, Ishtar dismissed that as she put two pillows between her ears and yelled "BLABLABLABLABLABLA I'm not listening Lalalaalala" then proceeds to sleep leaving Rin Dumbfounded by the weird behaviour of the Goddess of love and fertility and due to their gets into her dream and sees a very...uh...intense dream of  Ishtar.

(I'm not going to write this scene but just a bit of information this is not a s## scene it's mostly just Ishtar being on top and Ritsuka at the bottom and Ishtar is kissing,licking and biting Ritsuka's neck)

Ishtar wakes up with large blush on her face after what had just happened in her dream and had a little freak out in her mind but managed to calm down........... until she realised that Ereshkigal must've also have the same dream since they (kinda) share the same body and went back to freaking out internally before knowing that all she needs to do is talk to Ereshkigal about her dream without making it to awkward for both of them.

Ishtar then walks to the entrance  of Ereshkigal's room and was about to come in until she heard Ereshkigal's voice saying "I know you're there Ishtar and I know what we are going to talk about" she could hear a feeling of dread in Ereshkigal's voice so she came in the room and saw a blushing and dreadful looking Ereshkigal glaring at her before breathing in and saying this

Ereshkigal:"So Ishtar, I wonder how your sleep has been,  I think it went great due to the fact you were DREAMING OF DONG PERVERTED STUFF TO OUR MASTER!"

Ishtar was (mostly) shocked by her sister's behaviour and she immediately raise her hands in defence of herself and said that she wasn't herself when she had that dream and the fact that  they are both vessels of a perverted girl (then the Rin in both of their heads is shouting "HEY") although Ereshkigal had her own conclusion.

Ereshkigal: "Um Ishtar is there by any chance that you are falling for our master."

DUN DUN DUN.

TO BE CONTINUED.

(well sorry for the cliffhanger there but I really really wanted this story to get out and I don't want my readers to be impatient so I decided to cut half the story and also I'm doing my Grade 9 Exams just finished my first week now I'm two days into the 2nd week and a lot of studying makes me want to end the story but don't worry my readers I might make a story about Ritsuka's No Nut November so stay tuned.)

Rules

1. You can make your own Version of this story, I know I just said that in the beginning but I'm putting it here as a reminder

2. As much as I want to get most of the competition out of the way but No Lemons maybe you can cheese in Ishtar or Ereshkigal being naked just to seduce Ritsuka because let's be honest they'll probably will do that.

And that's all the rules for this challenge and may you not Nut in this month my brothers.

Note: I'm planning an Ash x Azur lane Harem fanfic challenge (but since I already told you what's going to be in I'm probably dropping that) but most of the harem will be destroyers or someone like Warsprite, Queen Elizabeth (R.I.P to the Queen),Nagato,her sister mitsuki and the Submarines of all the factions (update:Deutschland)and Observer Alpha. Just make sure to not include lemons but you can include some teasing (aka the Sakura Empire and a perverted javelin with their skirt flips and ear nips and all the Submarines, I'm looking at you Grandleviathan if you even watch Pokémon ( Although I want the guy who made Ash's Adventure: Girls' Hunter Edition to write this) oh and make An accurate Ash not some type of emo I just want the boy who loves all Pokémon the same, a kind and dense person Ash.