The mission

Good morning to you too, said Raven. Oh.... my second daughter! What a pleasant surprise. I am proud of you Leona and so would your dad be said Mr.Bradshaw. Let's go over the plan one more time before your guy's traing ok Leona and Estro?, said Raven. Yes Mam, said Estro and Leona . Good, Mr.Bradshaw your dismissed you may go back to your office, said Raven. Mr.Bradshaw do you mind if I stay and listen to this little plan of yours? said Mr.Bradshaw. Dismissed sir, said Estro in a annoyed tone. Leona grabbed his neck from behind in order to shut him up. Raven looked at Estro then turned back to Mr.Bradshaw and said. Yes dismissed, you may leave now Mr.Bradshaw. Mr.Bradshaw left thumping and marching out the door in anger but tried not to show it through his mature and cool act. Estro whimpered in Leonas ear you know love, he doesn't give the right aura. I don't like that man, would advice you to stay away from him. Raven cleared her throat and said, is there something more important then the mission right now aggent Estro? No mam!, Said Estro. Good said,  Raven. Leona looked at Estro with a irrated look. As you both know you guys are dealing with Koreas and our country's top mafia. He is known as The Gold King. As you know this mission is extremely valuable towards our countrys and other countries safety. You need to find out about his plan and his intentions. You will pose as his bodyguards and will gain his trust and become his secretary or right hand man and woman but there are two of his closest companians and two of the people who know the most about him and his plans. Silver and bronze. You guys need to carry this mission out with discipline and responsibility, said Raven. Meanwhile Mr.Bradshaw a tall man who was known for being greedy and corruption to some but this was never brought to any of the major aggents or Ravens attention since they all were scared of what Mr.Bradshaw might do to them. Daddy, when will my traing start? You know I've been waiting for this mission all my career. You know all my friends envy me and won't leave me alone until I tell them when I'm leaving, said Bianca who was about 5,5 blonde with beautiful green eyes and perfectly round lips but her personality was not as likeable as her beauty, she acted intitled selfish and bratty. Bianca darling.... , said Mr.Bradshaw. Bianca kept gushing proudly about how she was going to be the next top aggent and how she was exited and titled she was for the opportunity. Bianca!, Said Mr.Bradshaw in a serious and rough tone. Your not going to carryout this mission, said Mr.Bradshaw. What, said Bianca in a broken and shattered voice. Then who is?, Said Bianca. Leona is, said Mr.Bradshaw. Leona! Said Bianca in a livid tone. A few agents behind her started snickering since Bianca and Leona were rivals since childhood. Bianca walked furiously to Ravens office and was about to enter when both Leona and Estro walked out together Remona took the opportunity and fell on top of Estro on purpose and the both went crashing on to the ground. Oh sorry Estro I was just coming towards you both are you ok? Oh no sorry I got your vest all dirty let me clean it up for you Bianca pulled out a handkerchief and was about to touch Estros chest  but Estro grabbed her hand." Its okay sweetie. me and Leona are going to training well change into our gym cloths anyways I'll just get a new clean vest. No need to baby me." Bianca was starting to boil but also stuck at the word "sweetie" even though Estro spoke that way, Bianca always felt butterflies. Bianca was just standing there staring at Estro. Umm hello? Earth to Bianca, said Leona. Don't wave your hand infront of me Leona , said Bianca in a snotty annoyed tone as she snaped out of her fantasy and slaping Leonas hand away in a rude and harsh manner. She was just making sure if you were alive don't have to be so rude about it, said Estro. Leona and Estro walked towards the traing room. You know she likes you right?, said Leona. Who doesn't ,said Estro with a sassy tone. No like she's obsessed with you, said Leona. She might be but I do not care there's only one queen in my eyes, said estro while looking down at Leona. Leona didn't dare to look up since she knew he was talking about her. She didn't know how she felt about Estro. He was her first love and kiss but they were young and quite naive back then but they were so in love but Estro got into the wrong crowd and started smoking and drinking, did drugs at such a young age and was sent to a boarding school for aggents and came back early since it dint take him long to fix his mistakes.. Estro smiled and  looked down then back up and said love do you remember our first- he was about to say our first kiss but someone came interrupted his words. It was Carson a tall 6ft guy with platinum blonde hair paired with narrow grey eyes and a seductive smile his personality was luring, mature and calm,also known as one of the most attractive aggensts ,his parents were fairly rich and had sent him to prosperous schools collages and universities to make him an top aggent. He was one of the many aggents who was  desperate for Leona and her attention. Leona? Said Carson in a deep low soothing voice. Where are you going? He said  in a confused voice although he knew where he just wanted to take Leona away from Estro. To the training hall answered Estro snappingly. I did not ask you did I aggent Estro? Are you going to the traing hall, love. Said Carson mockingly since Estro called Leona "love" a few moments ago. Yes we are, said Leona down at the ground not knowing what to do in the heat of the moment. Why Carson didn't you belive my words when I said it, said Estro. No I did not, said Carson. Why, said Estro. They both were about to pounce on eachother but weren't quite there yet. I don't because I would never trust an ex drug dealer. Estro was about to attack Carson but Leona held back Estro. Woaw waow that's a bit to over Carson, Estro never did that, said Leona. That doesn't match up with what I've heard Leona looked at Carson with disappointing look. I'm sorry Estro, said Carson . Estro didn't reply and just went to the training hall. Estro!, Said Leona she was about to leave but Carson grabbed her hand I'll come with you guys I could use some extra traing since I've been on a trip to France to visit my family I was absent for the last 3 weeks said Carson while trying to hold Leonas hand.