Leonas background

Mr.Bradshaw! I am so very sorry but Remona is not the best pick for this mission. Mind you she has been on the last 7 major missions. She is not all that extraordinary either. She might need a little bit more training. This mission is one of the most complex and crucial missions. We need the best of the best and Remona is nothing special compared to our top spy's. I well aware she is your daughter Mr. Bradshaw but that certainly does not mean that you can send her out for every major mission, said Raven. Also known as the head of the organisation, Raven is a 5,5 black women with a serious and professional attitude she is all in the name of justice and equality. My daughter has no flaw! She is a great aggent. Yes I will admit she has made some mistakes here and there during her missions but nothing too far. This mission is the most valuable mission we've had over in a decade, said Mr. Bradshaw. Aggent! This is not about your daughter this is about the country and its safety! Mind you this man is no joke and we are also working with the Korean government in oder to proceed this mission without any interference and in this mission there is no space for Remona and her foolish mistakes. You need to understand this man has half of Korea and our country involved killed in his underground business this is the biggest mafia case we've dealer with and there is no way we will send Ramona she is to naive, said Raven. No! I will not let any other aggent replace my Remona! What an I even blabbering about? You can't replace my daughter last minute there is only under a week left for this mission you can't train someone last minute, said Mr. Bradshaw. Actually me and my team have a very eligible and responsible aggent in mind, said Raven. Who is this extraordinary, spectacular and better then my daughter may I ask?, said Mr.Bradshaw. Come in Leona in walked in a tall women along with a man. The women was about 5,7 radiating powerful and dominating energy from her. She had the most beautiful brownish maroon hair wich was more mane then hair. She had soft but well sculpted face with a bright gold ratio, big warm brown piercing eyes a small nose pared with heart shaped lips pared with deep red lipstick she had beauty like none other and her personality was was just as noticeable and charming as her face, she was brave, corages, fearless kind and generous. She was preety charming and friendly, she was quite like able but she also had a not so nice side. She was cold and distrustful to many she was always competitive and sometimes felt lonely though she had many friends there was never the shoulder she could always trust there was only so much she could share, even to her best friend Estro they had been friends since they were little kids since Leonas father Aggent / Mr. Richard was the first head of the agency and organisation. Estro was there maids son who died when Estro was just a baby since then Estro had been living with them Estro was now Aggent Leonas right hand man and work partner and Leonas dad as we mentioned before was the first head of the aggents Leona and he were preety similar in personality wise Leona took quite up on her dad he was nice, kind, bravem responsible and he had great leadership qualities but one day while on a mission he died confusing and puzzling way there was no proof or evidence of to how or when he died. He just died. Leona still remembers the night when Mr. Bradshaw informed her about her father's death she still remembers locking her self in her room crying unend pleading and begging god to give her back her father since he was all she had since her mother was never in the picture. Mr.Bradshaw and Mr.Richard were very close friends. Mr. Bradshaw was also Mr.Richards secretary therefore he knew all about the plans and secrets of Mr.Richard and there daughters were about the same age too. Remona (Mr. Bradshaw daughter), Estro and Leona had a friend group of 3, even though Remona was never interested in what Leona was saying Estro most certainly was Estro is a tall 5, 10 man who had a well figure with a warm complexion with a good jawline he had sharp dominating Hazel eyes wich easy to fall in love with and he had light brown hair cut in layers reaching to just above his neck touching his collar he had a half up and half down hair do and was preety good looking. Good afternoon, said Leona while elbowing Estro to say the same. Afternoon mam, said estro in his deep voice.