You both have a question!!

(I don't own the pic and its random, like me)

Sonikku: Ok so shads you have a question!

Shadow: what is it?

Scourge: JUST GOT RICH!! TOOK A BROKE NIGGA BITCH!! I CAN MAKE A BROKE BITCH RICH!! BUT I DONT FUCK WITH BRO-

Sonikku: *deep voice* STFU SCOURGE!!! SHADS HAS A QUESTION!! ALSO YOU GOT DARED TO READ A YAOI MAGAZINE!!! *throws a yaoi magazine at scourges face*

Scourge: *screams in horror* NOOOOOOOO! *grabs magazine* do I have to? I don't wonna read it!

Sonikku: *hisses at scourge*

Scourge: 0_0 your scary Soni...

Shadow: ...

Sonikku: *clears throat* anyways, shadow you got a question from @Midnight2136!! And they gave that dare to scourge. *points to scourge*

Scourge: *nose bleed* @_@ me gusta....

Sonikku:......eew...he's getting ideas....

Shadow: *looking at scourge in horror*.....anyways....what's the question?

Sonikku: OH! They asked what's your favorite thing to do? Also they said they can relate to you and they think your cute. :3 who doesn't think your cute?!

Shadow:....Ok then. Anyways, my favorite thing to do is-

Scourge: DAT ASS!!

Sonikku: ...*slaps scourge* WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU YAOI HEAD!!

Scourge: *slaps Soni* YOU NO SLAP ME!! I STILL SHIP YOU AND ASIA!! YURI!!!

Asia: WHAT?!

Sonikku: WHAT?! OH HELL NAW SCOURGE!! YOUR DEAD BITCH!! *tackles scourge*

Shadow: -_- anyways my favorite thing to do is to HURT INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON!! *grabs scourge and Soni*

Scourge: *bloody nose* EHEHEHEHEHHEJEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEH!! *slapping his arms at Soni*

Sonikku: *trying to bite scourges hand* FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!

Shadow: WILL YOU TWO STOP?! *sits them both in the emo corner* SIT THERE AND THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE!!

Scourge: o3o we really need to stop eating random pills Soni. Soni?

Sonikku: *hitting head repeatedly against the wall* PILLS!!

Shadow: -_- wow...my girlfriend is insane....

Sonikku: *starts rolling on the floor* o3o

Scourge: you know what, I'm done. *grabs Soni and runs away* THIS BITCH IS MINE!!

Shadow: -_-