8 - birthday of Caroline

| S03 E11 |

| S03 E11 |

It was that time of the year, Caroline's birthday, every year Caroline celebrated her birthday like it was some national holiday and to her it was. The girls earlier had been at the school to set up their usual Caroline's birthday special locker, but to their surprise, she wasn't there.

In addition Bonnie found out what Elena had done. The first sign was when the sisters hadn't talked to each other at all when they were at the lockers. Of course, Bonnie was angry and Leia was right there with her.

After they understood that Caroline wouldn't be at school, they decided to move it to her house as a surprise.

Caroline walked into her house and placed her stuff down. All of a sudden Leia, Elena, Matt, and Bonnie jumped out with balloons, party hats, and a sign. She didn't have the time to question anything as they started first.

"Happy birthday!" They all yelled in unison with big smiles on their face surprising Caroline, who jumped a little. She wasn't expecting it at all.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asked as went closer to them. Leia could see how unhappy she was, but Leia didn't know why, she always have loved her birthdays from early on. Every year she made the best of her birthday.

"Well you blew off school and missed our work of birthday art, so—" Elena took off the crown she's wearing and placed it on Caroline's head.

"Change into warmer clothes, we are going to the Falls. S'mores, camp fire—" Bonnie trailed off suggestively.

"Cake! Like when we were little." Leia reminded her trying to motivate her a little more. Leia really wanted her to be happy and to not feel down.

"Except for the tequila!" Matt added.

"Thanks, guys. Really, um, I'm just not feeling my birthday this year." Caroline told them and Leia frowned.

"I'm sorry, what? You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year." Bonnie questioned. She was confused as the rest of them.

"Yeah, and now, it's just a reminder that technically, I'm dead. Look, I didn't even like 17. And the only point to being 17 is to get to 18. It's a filler year; I'm stuck in a filler year." Caroline explained her side of things making all of them feel sorry for her.

"You're not stuck, Caroline." Elena said.

"Yeah I am, but it's okay. You know, it's all good, I'll be fine. But I just need some time to wallow in it." Caroline insisted that she was fine, but none of them believed her.

"Okay, well I think I have another idea"

After Elena spoke up that she knew somewhere else to celebrate Caroline's birthday, so they followed her and she led them to a crypt, that Elena had drove them to. This was her great idea for Caroline. Leia looked around the crypt suspiciously.