Lilia Contostavlos- Tulisa's younger sister.

Lilla was 12 years old and her life was pretty normal apart from one thing; she was Tulisa Contostavlos's sister. Lila didn't live with her mum because of her illness, instead she lived with Tulisa; which meant wherever she went, Lilia had to follow! Lilia didn't mind this as she got to see loads of place and it meant she didn't have to go to school, instead she was homeschooled. Lilia, Tulisa and Gareth all lived together in Tulisa's home in Barnett. Just like her sister Lilia loved music especially Little Mix; she was a true mixer! Being Tulisa's sister meant she had met Little Mix on a number of occasions and she also helped her sister mentor them! Tulisa, known as T was like a mum to Lilia.

It was 4:30am and Lila woke up to the sound of T telling her to wake. 

'Lils get up, we've gotta go, the tour starts today you know that!' Tula told her.

'It's so early though T, I'm shattered,' Lilia replied grumpliy. 

'Tuff, you can't stay here alone. So i suggest you get up before i make you,' Tulisa shouted whilst leaving the room.

Lilia slowly got up and started to get ready. She put on her trackies and a hoodie. She was just like her older sister at heart. She started to pack her suitcase ready for the first few days on tour. She packed her onsie, trackies, little mix pjs and the other usual stuff. In the front pocket she put her book; ready to fly and her iPod touch; a birthday present from T.

'T, come help me take this down please?' She shouted.

'You haven't forget anything have you? I know what you're like', T said laughing.

She carried the suitcase downstairs and placed it next to hers. Lilia followed.

Two hours passed and they were now on the tour bus. Lilia, T and Gareth shared one bus whilst the boys had their own. T could bare to share with them. Lilia and T were sat chilling on the tour bus sofa whilst Gareth was asleep in the bedroom. 

'T, can i look at your twitter please?' Lilia asked.

'Sure muffin'. T replied.

T signed into twitter and handed her phone to Lilia.

'Don't tweet though or my phone will overload!' T said laughing.

'Hah, miss popular you are.' Lilia replied smiling.

She searched 'LittleMixOffic' in the bar at the top and scrolled down, reading everyone of their tweets. She noticed that Little Mix followed T on twitter, she knew that was brilliant even though she didn't have twitter herself. She'd seen so many people asking for a follow off T before. 

'I wish Little Mix followed me on twitter,' Lilia said sighing.

'Maybe they can?' replied T.

'Ye right, how? I don't have a Twitter,' Lilia huffed.

'Make one then? I'll help you?' T asked

'Really? I'm allowed?' Lilia said shocked.

'Course you are, I trust you. I can check up on you anyway. Come here I'll help you set it up on my macbook.' T replied.

T helped Lilia set up a twitter. They decided her name would be LiliaConto because her full name was too long. T texted Jade and asked her to follow her on twitter, then T followed her on her personal twitter. 

She tweeted: 'Follow my sis @LiliaConto she's new to twitter so be nice to her! Love you muffins x' and signed out quickly. 

Lilia signed into twitter on her ipod and noticed little mix followed her. 

'OMG T, they follow me. Thank you, i love you so much,' Lilia screamed with a huge grin on her face.

'Haha you're welcome Lils, What you gunna put for your first tweet, to little mix by any chance?' Tulisa laughed.

'You'll see,' Lilia said playfully.

Lilia wrote out her first ever tweet and send it. it said: 'I now have twitter thanks to my big sis @officialtulisa Love you lots T xx'

She signed out.

5 minutes later T signed into twitter and looked at Lilia's page. She saw the tweet dedicated to her.

'Aww Lils you cutie, I love you too come here,'

She went over and hugged her sister, giving her a kiss on the head.

She replied to Lilia. Her reply said: 'Lils you cutie, I love you lots too, you know that! Now get to bed haha! xx'  She showed Lilia the reply and decided to reply to a few fans. 

'@StephNyNdubz Love you too babe. Lils says Hellloo. We're both following you xx'

'@annandubzny Thanks babe, love you. Lils says you're so pretty in your icon!'

'@NyNdubzMixer Love ya babe! Lils says she loves you cos you're a mixer too! Haha xx'

She wrote one final tweet and signed out. It said: 'Me and Lilia had fun replying to some of you, we'll reply to more of you soon and maybe we'll do a ustream sometime. Keep posted, Love you muffins, night xx'