Chapter 1

The moment the alarm went off was the moment his day began, but it was always a slow dredge to get up. Mostly because of the weight that held him down physically. Looking down, he smiled at the sight. On one side, the large shark-dog was stretched over his leg, fast asleep on his side with his tongue out. On the other side, his lover had his head resting on his chest, an arm tossed over his waist, another hugging his hips. With a snap, the alarm was silenced, and it left him a few minutes to pet the moth lightly, toying with the fuzzy antenna on his head until he woke. Watching Val blink awake only widened his smile. "Good morning." He blissfully watched the moth continue to wake up and register everything. Valentino was a lot of things, but a morning person was not one of them. At least, not an "awake instantly" type of morning person; he was awake in other ways, though. Without a word, the man sat up and shoved the dog off the bed, throwing his leg over Vox to straddle him. Smoothing his hands up his lover's thighs, he stopped to grab the mans hips and rock him against his erection. Unless they were fighting, and sometimes then too, they would start their mornings like this. His insatiable moth insisted on it long ago, and who was he to deny him? The smile that curved Val's lips said the moth felt good today, and so would he.

"Someone's up a bit early." The moth shifted and positioned Vox to penetrate him with ease.

"Only for you, flutterby." Watching his lover bite his lip only made his hard on harder. Gripping Val's hips, he thrust upward and pushed the first inch past the tightly pucker ring. Oh the sound of Val's voice gasping for him this early was intoxicating. Another thrust up and Val was putting his lower hands on Vox's chest to stabilize himself. That's when Val took over, dropping his hips and working Vox in easily. As the pressure enveloped his cock, he felt the waves of pleasure rocket through him, and the shocks started. He started recording, because this was his favorite part. Each shock from him had Val gasping, his abs tightening visibly. Once his lover was fully impaled, he ran his hands up to toy with the small gold bars in his lover's pierced nipples and smiled when the man trembled for him.

"Shit that's good." Pushing his hips up, he watched Val throw his head back before he dropped back to the bed. Egging his moth on was always fun, and always a good idea in bed, because it only had one result. The man dropped his hips and the move had Vox buried inside of him once again. Up and down, his lover rode him, rolling his hips, whimpering with small little squeaks that only pressed Vox closer. Again and again the man pushed his hips down, again and again the move drew out little shocks of electricity from him, until his large lover was sweating. Grabbing Val's arms, he rolled them over, pressing his back into the mattress and taking over. As he took the man, he lifted one of Val's long, shapely legs and kissed the sensitive flesh. "Fuck yes, Voxxy." Val was panting, screaming, sucking him in and tightening on him to keep him there.

"So good. So fucking good, Val." The pleasure was building and he knew he was getting close. Val was melting beneath him, wrapping his legs around Vox's waist, grabbing at the sheets and the headboard.

"Vox, I'm close, I'm so close." If Val was close to coming, the right shock could push him over, and if he went over, he would take Vox with him. He picked up the pace and felt it the moment it hit, and it hit them both hard. Driving inside his lover, he held himself there as the sparks accompanied his climax. As the euphoria ebbed on, he continued to record Val. The moth was panting, clinging to the sheets, the pillows behind him, repeating Vox's name over and over. And he was beautiful.

"You're too pretty, Val." He lightly pet his lover's stomach, dragging a finger through the results of the man's climax as everything started to calm down, just before kissing his chest. He got a low hum in reply before he pulled out, which sent another shiver down his spine. His lover sat up to a seated position and pulled him into a kiss. Their tongues entangled and he felt the rush that made him light headed before Val pulled back with a shriek. Jumping, he watched his lover curl up before deflating and glaring at the end of the bed.