Chapter 6

TW: Although most chapters do not contain a warning because I have already tagged everything, this chapter warrants one. There are details of child molestation (not any mc), a suicide attempt, and drug use. Basically, this chapter has Louis attending an NA (Narcotics Anonymous) meeting with a speaker, and overall just a lot of drug talk. Stay safe and much love xx(Sorry it takes me so long to upload!! And lmk if I should add or delete anything/if there are any mistakes!Never be afraid to reach out if you need help. There are so many resources for all different things. Here's the NA video meeting that I used to help me with this chapter - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OVod7hq8UM )

-- --

When Wednesday rolls around, Louis is ready to go to class. Today's a good, sunny day with a good night's sleep behind him and classes and work ahead of him. After his appointment with Dr. Shane, Louis feels refreshed and excited to be feeling better. It's also a sunny day so far, which is always a plus.

On his way to school, he smokes a cigarette, like always, but this time it's just to do it, rather than for the calming effects the nicotine has on him. He gets through his first class, easy peasy, and his second is just as well.

He even had a full conversation will Niall, which was interesting, but also eye-opening. He can totally see why Liam and Zayn are basically obsessed with Niall; he's got the humor and the looks, what more could you ask for?

Later in the day, he goes to work and works with Mickey for his entire shift. He learns that Mickey is only seventeen and still lives with his parents because last year, he went down a bumpy road and dropped out. He's currently studying for his GED and is saving money to someday start his own business. Louis didn't find out what 'a bumpy road' meant, but he didn't want to pry. He thinks he can be good co-worker-friends with Mickey.

The time ticks to eight—the end of his shift—and Louis is still on the high of life. He has no idea what's going on. On his way home, he can't help but think back to Harry and his veiny hands around his neck.

He starts to get hard which normally wouldn't be good. Flicking out his cig, he wraps his coat tight around to hide himself, even though with the tightness of his pants it wouldn't be very noticeable.

Again, it's fucking freezing outside and it makes Louis want to cuddle into Harry's warm body and close his eyes and fall asleep. He feels stupid, so, so stupid for taking his phone out and opening his messages with Harry.

Come over?

Be there in ten -H

Harry answers before Louis can even shut his phone off and scream into the cold air because he just texted Harry. He initiated whatever the fuck is going on between them. And does he regret it? Maybe a bit, but he wants to be thoroughly fucked and he knows Harry will get the job done.

He practically skips up the stairs, and with a smile on his face, he enters the apartment. His face sinks when Beth and Lottie are close on the couch watching a movie. This is the one time he'll regret being a good brother and allowing Lottie to stay with him.

"Louis, hey! Wanna watch with us?" Lottie asks with blue, hopeful eyes.

'NO! I wanna be fucked, please leave' he thinks. "No, I'm...going for a run."

Both Beth and Lottie knit their brows. "In jeans?" Lottie asks.

"And a winter coat?" Beth adds.

"No, obviously," Louis rolls his eyes, practically bouncing on his toes with anxiety, "I'm changing now," he scurries to his room, pulling out his phone.