Chapter 5

Ain looked scared as Aiden was giving her deadly glare but before he could snap, Mazin interrupted "Calm down guys" Aiden just left without saying a word.

"Thanks for saving me, he would have hurt me" Ain said placing her hand on her heart, "He would never hurt you so just chill" Mazin let out a small chuckle and shook his head.

"Okay Allah knows" Ain frowned and continued "BTW I have so many questions to ask", Fiza came into sight "Come with me I will tell you everything" She said dragging Ain into a room and smiled at Mazin before leaving.

They got settled in a room and both were lying on bed their gaze fixed on a fan, "So, if it was that simple why did we went to theatre and so on? I mean you could have explained to me directly" Ain sat crossing her legs, "No it was not simple as you know your lovely bodyguards" Fiza laughed,

"Oh yeah I totally forget about them" Ain said with dull voice, and continued "So fiz, what's next? I mean am I staying here my whole life or what?" Fiza sat up and replied "No don't worry we will leave tomorrow morning In Sha Allah" "Okay but where?" Ain asked with curiosity in her voice.

"It's a surprise hope you love it, now let's rest for sometime "Fiza said pulling a blanket over her face to sleep and once again Ain was left puzzled without any answer. Ain was not feeling sleepy that evening so she came out of the room and sat on a couch in the living room.

All of a sudden Ayaan came and sat on a chair which was far away from couch, he looked at Ain and smiled "Hi" He said but Ain was lost in her thought that she could barely hear anything.

"A snake a snake" Ayaan screamed making Ain to jump in shock "Where? Please save me I don't want to die" She cried and started to panic.

Ayaan was controlling his laugh, he wanted to tell her that it was just a joke but before he could utter a word, Aiden came into the sight looking at Ain who was screaming.

"What's your problem?" Aiden yelled to get her attention,

"A snake is here help me" Ain said looking around the place to check if there any sign of a snake,

"Ha, see who is saying the biggest danger present here" Aiden smirked, this got Ain to glare at him "How dare you to talk with me like that?" she snapped and saw Ayaan who was laughing hard.

"And why are you laughing like mad?" Ain questioned Ayaan angrily, "Because I just played a prank on you and I succeeded but I am sorry the look on your face was priceless" He confessed. Both Ain and Ayaan heard an unusual chuckle so both stared at Aiden who immediately cleared his throat.

"If you want to laugh you can you know" Ain teased forgetting how angry she was, "Yeah do it again bro I want to capture the moment" Ayaan grinned.

"It was a silly moment so no need to laugh" Aiden said looking at the ground,

"Ayaan, where is fiza? Aunt Mariam called and I need to drop her home" Aiden asked looking at his twin brother, "She is sleeping" Ain replied.

"I didn't asked you, anyway thanks" with that Aiden left giving her an amuse smile which she couldn't help but stare at him while he walked away.

"You were staring at him" Ayaan said holding a smile,

"No" Ain protested, "Anyway where is big bro?" Ain asked ignoring her blush and to change the topic,

"Well he has some business to look on, don't worry he will be back soon" He assured her.

They heard the sound of opening a door featuring Fiza who was looking fully awake now, and Aiden beside her. "Allah Hafiz Ain, sorry I need to go as it's getting late and mom is calling so" Fiza said and hugged Ain, "Please can I come with you?" Ain asked with pleaded eyes.