Somehow Shibuki ends up eating...

Miku was stuffing her face full of greasy and sweet foods.. Kotori was chugging soda, and Kayano was eating a tub of ice cream...

"Whaddd ishhh tishhh?"

Miku said while her uniform shirt starting to expand outwards, her skirt had also started to tighten around her fatty belly! Shibuki watched with amazement as as she ate a cookie... Kotori was the finest, and her belly rolls were already noticeable as they jiggled slightly... Kayano's belly was expanding nicely, the blonde gal had a slight double chin..

"Ugh.. Can't stop eating.."

Miku muttered while her skirt ripped a little from the sides, her thighs expanding outwards and her leggings stretched heavily...

All the girls are becoming horribly fat and wide.. Their butts and breasts shredding their undies and bras..

"BWUUURP!!!" Miku belched, feeling her neck had been replaced with a double chin.. Kotori had a gigantic ass the pushed against Kayano whose breasts were exposed and opened..

Meanwhile Shibuki had been stuffing her face full too.. Her belly popped out her shirt, she had noticed and poked it..

"Yikes I need to calm down!"

Shibuki said while noticing her new belly rolls..

Soon the three other girls were naked and fat.. All on the floor eating and jiggling like helpless piglets..

"Shibuki walked over and picked up a cake slice.. Eating it, causing her butt to grow a tiny bit..

"Good girls.. I finally got my revenge..."

Shibuki stepped on Miku's back, pushing weight on her.. Shibuki was around 280 pounds.. So she weight a bit much..

"Ahhhh!~"

The 689 pound Miku moaned slightly..

Kayano was 710 pounds

Kotori was 748 pounds..

Shibuki smiled and looked at the girls..

"Pigs... Let's all have fun at school tomorrow!!"

The next day....

Only Shibuki showed up to school... She had boys all around her, most of them were chubby chasers and admired Shibuki's chubby look...

Kotori? Miku? Kayano? Why they were all fat, in there rooms just eating.. They couldn't go to school.. They barely wore clothes..

Shibuki's revenge was successful!