The adorable nerd named Shibuki gets bullied (Then takes Kotori to McDonald's)

She brushed her blue hair and looked at the floor, covering her ears while some girls spat horrible words at her

"Four eyes!"

"Frog face!"

"Freak!"

"Smug bastard! Is she crying?"

Shibuki had tears stroll down her face while nobody else was in the classroom.. Just her and the three other bullies...

Pwap!!

With a bit of force, one of the girls smacked her a little to hard, causing her glasses to fall off and on to the floor, breaking in half..

"Miku what the hell.. That's to far... You broke her glasses!"

The shortest girl said with a bit of a concerned look, The black haired girl just walked away with her blonde friend..

"Come on leave her.. Kotori!!! Hurry up!"

"A-alright fine!"

The girls walked off, leaving Shibuki to cry alone at her desk..

"Why is it always me? I never done nothing.. Am I really ugly? I never hurt them... They just like seeing me suffer.. They hate me... I hate myself..."

Shibuki silently cried in her arms, then class began for the day... One of her friends had sat by her just to make sure she was fine...

"I need to do something.. Something.."

Shibuki thought.. She thought.. She needed to deal with these bullies one way or another... She could record evidence in her pocket of the bullying.. She could have a friend step in for her... "Revenge from food..." A random little manga she had read a while ago.. It was a bout a girl who fattens her tormenters with fatty foods..

"T-that'll work..."

After class she approached one of the girls that hated her.. Kotori.. We'll Kotori didn't exactly hate her, just she didn't really think she was cool..

"K-kotori... K-kotori!"

She shouted ahead, the short girl looked back and blinked a few times..

"Uh yo yo what's up?! What do you want?"

 She removed her glasses and looked up, seeing Shibuki without glasses felt odd

"Do you w-want to come to McDonald's w-with me? I want to talk a-about something's..."

"Uh I mean sure I guess.. I just gotta make sure Miku and Kayano don't see us.."

Kotori looked around for a sec and tapped her finger on Shibuki's thigh..

"Let's go.. We can do before they see us.. I can't be seen with you around them.. They hate you.."

Kotori said in a relaxed voice, she was a little shorter than Shibuki, being 4'10... Such a short gal... She had a pair of sharp teeth, and always wore sunglasses...

Kotori walked alongside Shibuki, Shibuki had a bunch of money on her.. She'd be able to buy Kotori as much food as she wanted.. Hopefuly a lot.. She wanted Kotori fat, fat ass hell!

"We're h-here.. I'll order for you.."

"Uh thanks Shibuki, I'll find us a spot.."

Shibuki nodded and went to order something a little special.. Hust a regular meal.. But she had added some sort of pill to Kotori's drink...

"Here you go... K-Kotori.. Eat up.."

"Thanks, you're not hungry?"

"Not exactly..."

"Fair enough then.. More for me.. So what did you want to talk about?"

Kotori said, munching on her fries..

"The bullying... Why did she chose me?"

"Oh.. Miku? She just doesn't like you.. You know the guy you dated last year? She wanted to date him.. After that she's always had a horrible hatred for ya! I think you're e weird and all that.. But I've been friends with Miku for awhile.. Also Kayano too...Miku and Kayano just despise you.."

"Ah.."

Shibuki looked down at the floor, hearing Kotori sip the drink... Perfect... A small grin appeared on her face for a tiny second...

Kotori felt her stomach grumble heavily while she ate a few more fries.. It was like she was even hungrier than usual...

"Yo.. You mind getting me some more Shibuki?"

"Of course I don't mind!"

Shibuki had returned with a few burgers and some fries for Kotori to enjoy..

"Mmmmpph!~ Damn McDonald's can hit the spot sometimes!"

Kotori shouted while grease dropped on to her school uniform shirt, stuffing her face full of fries and more fries...

"Urp~ Good enough.. Ughh~!"

Kotori and Shibuki left a little while later, the food digested in Kotori's belly.. Shibuki had purchased some fries for herself to munch on..

Kotori had grown a bit of a pudge roll..