Promise

Thanks to Katya's compliments and the new healthy sex life she shared with her girlfriend, Trixie's self image had totally changed. She learned to love her body, to understand that she was beautiful, sexy even, desirable and desired. She dared to wear more revealing clothes, because she felt good in them and liked the way they looked. She admired herself in the mirror and fondled her body, like Katya had taught her not to be afraid to. The two women had recently gone shopping and they both bought lingerie. Trixie didn't have the habit of wearing nice underwear, she always went for comfortable and plain. However she now had three sets of fine bras and panties, that made her feel hot and powerful in some way. She saw the pink set while doing laundry, and one thought leading to another she came up with a little plan. Katya was out, meeting a friend from New York who was visiting California. She wanted to surprise her when she came back home. Trixie finished the housework and grabbed the lingerie before going to the bathroom. She showered and got dolled up, filed her nails down, then put the pink bra and panties on. She rubbed some perfume behind her ears, but not too much because Katya liked her natural scent. Trixie made the bed nicely and started thinking of what pose her girlfriend would want to see her in, what would really turn her on. She firstly sat on her knees on top of the sheets, and squeezed her arms together to push her boobs up. Katya loved Trixie's breasts, however she also loved her ass, so the girl turned around and bent over. She was still not satisfied, because her face wasn't facing the door, and the older woman adored it. After moving for maybe ten more minutes, Trixie realized that there was no body part of hers Katya liked more than the other. She just loved her girlfriend and her body, entirely.

"I'm home darling!" Trixie heard Katya yell from downstairs. She scrambled on her side and tried to stay relaxed and confident, even if this whole idea of surprising Katya felt ridiculous now. Trixie was still new to actively participating in her own sex life, and she was not always sure of what was the right thing to do.

"Baby?" Katya asked when she got no response. She put the flowers she bought on the kitchen table and walked up the stairs in a rush, already afraid of what might've happened to her lover. She checked in the bathroom before opening the bedroom's door, and she smiled in relief at the sight of Trixie. Her grin turned into a smirk when she got a better look at her girlfriend, whose cheeks blushed.

"I wasn't expecting this..." Katya trailed off. She stepped closer and her eyes traveled all over Trixie's body, with an intensity and hunger that would almost be scary if the blonde didn't know how passionate Katya could get when horny.

"Trix, you're simply flawless. I wanna kiss every inch of your skin." She said as she started to remove her shirt.
"Do it" Trixie shrugged. Katya laughed and let her pants fall to the floor. She climbed on the bed and gently pushed Trixie on her back so she could kiss her.
"Why did you plan this for us sugar?" Katya asked once her girlfriend's lips left her own.
"I wanted to surprise you..." Trixie replied, worried that the older woman wasn't happy about it.
"You're not jealous of me going out with another girl right? It's okay if you are, you can tell me" Katya said, referring to the friend she saw earlier.
"Oh no, no I'm not. I missed you, but I'm happy you got to see her."
"Alright baby. You were just feeling horny?" Katya teased, her hands reaching behind Trixie's back to unclasp her bra. The younger girl pouted, but she knew Katya was right and she let her completely undress the both of them. After long minutes of making out and grinding against each other, Katya laid flat on her back and told Trixie to sit on her face. They had already done this before, however this time Trixie's front was towards her girlfriend's body. Katya had asked her to position herself like this, and the blonde rapidly understood why. She could touch Katya while the girl ate her pussy, and she absolutely loved being able to receive and give pleasure at the same time. Trixie fondled Katya's boobs, and one of her hands trailed down to her clit. She rubbed it a few times, then put her fingers in her mouth to wet them and went back at it. Katya's thighs tensed up, and Trixie could feel her moan into her pussy. As she got closer, the younger woman shoved two fingers in her girlfriend. She moved them in and out steadily and watched Katya's legs bent up and start to close and quiver. Trixie heard Katya grunt, and her fingers became more frothy and sticky with each thrust. She pulled them out and reached her own climax, while sucking on the slick fingers that were just inside Katya. Trixie rocked her hips on her lover's face until she became too exhausted to move. She got off of her and laid down by her side.

Both women were panting and sweaty, however they still cuddled together. Katya nuzzled against Trixie's forehead and left some lazy kisses there.
"You're too good to me Trixie" She muttered.
"No, you deserve everything in the world. I know you hate the concept of marriage but if we could honey I would want to marry you" Trixie said in a tone that was oddly dreamy and sorrowful at the same time.
"Oh darling I would have asked you to marry me months ago. Someday I will Trix, I promise. Things are going to change for us."

While years went by, the couple remained as in love as they were the first night they shared a bed. They kept their waitressing job to stay busy, and spent their free time in idleness. Katya drew and painted whilst Trixie sewed, sang and played guitar. They shared their own perfect life, although the younger woman became self conscious about all the events that lead her to where she was. She told Katya that she was going to surrender to the police and confess her crime, that they shouldn't be together because their love came from an evil place. Katya managed to ground her, she reminded her girlfriend how deep and true what they had was. Trixie would eventually realize she needed Katya, and apologize tremendously for ever doubting that they weren't meant to be.

The year Katya turned fifty, she avoided a murder attempt by a man who was put in jail for killing his wife 25 years ago. She helped the police to build a case against him at the time, and he swore to take revenge. Katya was on her smoke break outside the restaurant Trixie and her worked at when the guy pulled out his gun. Luckily her old private investigator habits helped her to be quick and efficient while facing this situation. She grabbed the weapon and burned the man's hand with her lit cigarette, which made him drop the firearm. He threw a few clumsy punches and hit Katya two times until people started calling for help and he was taken away. Katya wasn't so traumatized about the incident, however Trixie rushed outside with tears streaming down her cheeks when she heard something bad happened to her lover. She had never been so worried, and the only sight of bruises on her girlfriend's skin the next day made her stomach churn. Trixie only eased up when the guy got convicted and sentenced to more jail time.

Katya had turned 93 years old in May, and Trixie was still by her side to celebrate her birthday. A nurse came weekly to check up on both women, but they were still independent, and still in love. Gay marriage became legal in California in June, and Trixie and Katya got married a month later. Katya proposed to her girlfriend, and they spent a few weeks preparing the wedding. They got married on the 21st of July, and were finally able to call each other wife.