X. rush

CELEBRITY CRUSH — L-GALLAGHER
tristan pravong x ophelia lopez
chapter ten, rush.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

//  irl — third person pov!

Ophelia Lopez had often waken up to her alarm clock, today was not one of those days.

"Mija wake up, you have an interview today." Ophelia's mom spoke softly while shaking her.

"hmm.." Ophelia muttered while sitting up. Her mom walks out, after getting assured she was awake.

The Lopez girl had completely forgotten about the interview today. Ophelia, and the cast were going to WIRED to do an interview. She didn't know much about the interview that awaited.

She had done one interview with WIRED before. Though this time it would be different. Last time Ophelia had done an interview with WIRED she was alone. This time she was with her cast mates.

The staff told them it would be the "Web's most searched questions" interview. The interview was basically them peeling off the webs most searched questions, one by one.

Ophelia had decided on fishnets, with a simple black velvet dress, that had lacing at the top. As well as throwing on black socks, and her combat boots.

When she checked the her phone to see the time, she sees a message from Cailey Fleming.

Cailey 💗
hey! i'm headed your way now!

"Shit." Ophelia thought. Cailey didn't live far, so she figured she didn't have time to eat breakfast. She grabbed her bag, and headed down stairs.

"Bye mamá! Cailey should be here soon, don't want to keep her waiting." Ophelia said placing a kiss on her moms head.

"Later mija." Natalia Lopez tells her daughter, as she's walking out the front door.

AUTHOR NOTE.
hi, i promise i'm trying to upload. i've just lost so much motivation, but i promise to try my best! upload later tonight if i remember. alsoooo i think i'm going to push twd back a little. maybe say it's like season 10 ?? like the beginning on season 10 filming, because i want to write about Ophelia on set a bit.