Study Session

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅. 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒖𝒑𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏😃

𝒉/𝒏 = 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆
𝒉/𝒄 = 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒆/𝒄 = 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓

𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚✨

"This is so stupid", h/n groans as he rolls onto his back.

You and h/n had been dating for almost a year now. You'd been friends for years previously but only got together after your other friend had third-wheeled you until you both caught feelings. H/n wanted to do things with you, it was evident and he'd tried before but you just weren't ready for that yet. You were a virgin...
You and him were in his room home alone studying for one of your final A Level exams before you were finally done with school for good.

"It's not stupid it's just time-consuming", you rolled your eyes. He had been complaining
for HOURS.
"It's stupid", he mumbled, looking at you and smirking.
"You are really getting on my nerves, h/n", you say closing your book and looking up at him.
"I know", he shifts closer to you and puts his hand around your waist. He leans in closer to you, skimming his lips over yours. "You're so adorable when you get mad", he says teasingly, as if he was talking to a baby.
"Go away", you say leaning back, looking back down at your book, "I'm trying to do chemistry".
"How about I ask you a couple of questions, just to test you".
You roll your eyes and sigh.
"If it'll stop you from whining then I'll do anything".
"Good", he smirks, "we'll start off easy. How many protons are in Beryllium?"
"4".
"Good, what is Avogadro's Constant?"
You think for a second, he lifts his hand and tucks some hair behind your ear. This makes it even harder to think clearly.
"Ummm... 6.02214076x10 to the power of 23?"
You look at him and he chuckles, nodding.
"Yes, well done, darling". He shifts closer, his hand still on your waist. "Okay and what is... aphrodisiac?" He places his other hand on your upper thigh, only the thin layer of your tights between you two.
"Aphrodisiac...?" you ask, knowing exactly what it was.
"Uh huh", he hums, "what is it, sweetheart? Tell me".
"Um..." You blink and gulp as he slowly lies you down on the bed. "Aphrodisiac is a substance which increases sexual desire..". He runs his hand up your side, "sexual attraction..." you continue. He plants gentle kisses along your jawline, "sexual pleasure..." he runs his cold
hand up underneath your shirt, sliding closer up to your breasts. "And um... sexual behaviour". You gulp.

"Good girl, you got all my questions right", he presses his lips against yours. He bites your lip trying to gain entry to deepen the kiss. You allow it, simply because you were so nervous. Yes you'd made out before, but every time it had led to him trying to take things to the next level and you still weren't sure if you wanted that yet. His fingers were tracing the wiring of your bra, he was making the kiss rougher. Your breath grew shaky. He began tiptoeing his fingers over your bra to grasp your breast. You sunk your head back into the pillow and whispered,
"We can't".
He speaks bluntly and huskily,
"Why not?"
You gulp and look at him, his eyes are absorbing your body. Every inch of it. You could see him getting hard through his trousers. You take in a shaky breath.
"I- I don't know if I'm ready for that yet..."
He moves his hand off your breast and back to your waist.
"C'mon, baby, you don't even know it you like it yet, just let me touch you", he kisses you again deeply, digging his fingers into your waist and thigh.
"H/n-" you kiss him back. You did want him, that was a fact. But you weren't sure if it was just the idea that you were desperate for or actually going through with it. He mumbles into the kiss,
"Darling, you are all I think about. I want you so fucking bad. I didn't wanna sound clingy but your little body and all the things I could do to it does not leave my mind. You're so fucking beautiful, I wanna show you how god damn gorgeous you are, on the outside", he moves his kisses down to your neck and mumbles in your ear, "and on the inside".

He roughly kisses your neck, his hands exploring your body, he couldn't get enough of you. You leant your head back, allowing him all access. What he said was true, you were beautiful, and after all this teasing you were pretty sure you might be ready. He bucks his hips into you, you feel his hardness on you.
"You feel what you do to me?" he groans. You nod and whimper, sliding your hand up underneath his shirt. He did the same to you, grabbing at your breasts and waist.
"May I?" he slowly begins pulling up your shirt, giving you time to stop him incase you didn't want him to take it off. You hesitate for a moment, but his gorgeous e/c eyes were burning through you like fire.

You nod and he smirks, pulling off your top. He leaves a trail of kisses down between your breasts and torso, sliding down your skirt, making sure to keep his eyes on you incase you wanted him to stop. Your skirt was slid off and he admired your body for a moment.
"All mine..." he mutters under his breath.
He kisses your inner thighs, up your stomach and back up to your mouth.

"Do you want me?"

"I want you... so so badly".

That was all he needed. He was desperate for you and you were desperate for him. He rips off the remainder of yours and his clothing, revealing a body to die for, and pushes himself inside of you, not allowing you to adjust to his size. You lean your head back and cover your mouth trying to muffle your loud moans.
"Fuck, sweetheart, you feel so fucking good" he groans as he pounded into you. Your eyes rolled back into head, h/n let out the occasional grunt while you were trying your best not to be too loud considering his brothers were only downstairs. Luckily the door was locked.
"You look just as beautiful as I imagined trying to resist screaming my name", he smirked. You bit your lip. You'd barely even masterbated before. He felt so good inside of you and you felt yourself growing closer. He sped up his pace, gripping your waist and kissing you deeply.

The dim lighting and warmth of the room were somehow making the atmosphere even more erotic. His h/c hair was messy and growing sweaty. It was hot though. You bit his lip which made him hum roughly and deeply.
"You're doing so well for me, sweetheart", his voice was gravelly. He was making you so weak, your body began shaking and you clenched the duvets in a fist. Your back was arching. You were about to cum.
He was loving what he was doing to you, taking in your every move and noise. You turned him on to the max effortlessly.
"That's it, love, stay nice and quiet when you cum for me".
That pushed you to the edge. You came and after a moment he came too. You were both panting, he pulled out and rolled off next to you. He didn't take his eyes off you though. Beads of sweat dripped down his forehead and chest, and his hair was messy and moist.
He gazed at your chest rising and sinking as you tried to catch your breath, and your trembling hands and legs.
"Why are you shaking like that, hm darling?" he teased, leaning on his side and laying his arm over your stomach, hand resting on your waist. His thumb brushed back and forth gently. "Did I do that to you?" You nodded, looking up at him with big doe eyes. "Tell me", he demands softly.
"Y- You did this to me", you manage to utter out between breathes and butterflies.
"I did that to you..." he whispers, much satisfied.

After you'd both got changed again, he helped you downstairs. You couldn't walk unassisted, slightly irritating but for a good cause indeed.
"Yo you good y/n?" one of his brothers asked as you stumbled onto the sofa, wincing slightly.
"Yeah, dude, all good", you say, remarkably collective. H/n's brother looked over at him suspiciously, he almost certainly knew what had happened. "Seriously, bro? Right above us?"
H/n furrowed his eyebrows.
"I don't know what you're on about?" He looks over at you, looks you up and down, smirks then look away again.

Best study session ever.

The End✨