Good Girl

You looked in the mirror and raised your eyebrows. Black velvet and silks hung off your shoulders and clung to your curves perfectly, stopping mid-thigh. Small, silvery gems arrayed around your collar bones on a thin wrap of chain. Your thighs were hugged tightly by thin tights which were barely visible. You looked absolutely gorgeous. The only problem was the zip at the back which was just out of reach.

"Austin!" you call, he was in the bedroom still getting ready for the party and you were in the living room. It was nighttime so the curtains were drawn and the room was lit dimly by lamps and candles.
He walked into the room and you had to force your jaw from dropping. Your eyes lingered around his body in the reflection of the mirror in front of you. He was in a matching black silk and velvet suit, the blazer was open and loose and his abs and torso looked god-like in the low, golden glow. His eyes trailed down your body and a smirk appeared on his face.

"Fuck", he whispered under his breath.
"C- Could you help me with the zip?" you ask, back still facing him, your eyes now on his in the mirror.
He meanders towards you, biting his lip.
"I don't know , I kinda like it when it's down", he smirked, hands slithering around your waist. He crained his neck and placed soft kisses down your neck and exposed shoulders.
"Austin", you groan, "c'mon not now, we have a party to get to".
"Uh huh", he mumbles into your neck. You try to push his hands away from your waist but he resists. "Don't act like you don't like me touching you", his hand slides up your side, sending shivers down your spine. "I know you like it", he bites at your neck gently, his eyes are locked on yours in the mirror. It was like looking at 2 burning sapphires.
"Austin, the party", you turn around to face him, "we are supposed to be there in 20 minutes. So quit being horny, we gotta go", you say, trying your best to sound assertive even though your knees were about to give way due to the dark look he was giving you.

"Are you giving me back talk?" he asks, glaring deeply into your eyes. You look away.
"Maybe I am", you say quietly, shrugging. He raises his eyebrows.
"Someone's got some attitude, tonight"
"Austin we don't have time for this", you say and try to walk away. He wraps his arm around your waist and roughly pushes you against the wall.
"Don't fucking walk away from me when i'm speaking to you", his eyebrows are pushed together angrily. You gulp.
"Just stop telling me what to do all the time", you mutter, looking at the ground. Your hands are in a loose clasp in front of you. He raises an eyebrow, much amused by your response.
"Oh?" he presses his hands against the wall either sides of your head, trapping you. "Look at me".
You do not.
"Fucking look at me, y/n".
Your eyes are glued firmly to the ground.
"What the fuck is up with you tonight, huh?" he grabs your jaw and pushes it up to look at him, then puts his hand back on the wall.
"Nothing, I just wanna get to the party..." you mumble.
"Fuck the party".
"Fuck you".

Instant regret.

There was silence for a moment. He pushed off the wall and stands up straight. He absolutely towered over you, he made you feel so small, so helpless, so vulnerable. You gaze up at him, trying to look as innocent as possible. You try to swallow the lump in your throat.
"I can see the panic in your eyes", he says quietly, his voice was raspy and deep, like it was stabbing into you. He tucked some hair behind your ear. "I like it", he whispers. Your eyes were darting worriedly from one of his to the other, then his lips, then his chest and back up to his eyes.
He grabs your wrist and drags you roughly to the sofa, digging his nails into you. He sits down and slouches, his legs were spread. He bucks his hips up and back down, indicating for you to sit on him. You hesitate. He looked up at you.

You'd think that if someone looked up at you aroused, they'd give you "'fuck me' eyes, but Austin always managed to give 'I'm gonna fuck you' eyes. Every. Single. Time. No matter where he was looking at your from.

"Sit, now", he demands. You straddle him slowly and sit. His eyes drift down your body and back up again, he bites his lip. "You've got a mouth on you tonight, don't you sweetheart?". You stay silent. "Just wait to see what I do it", he sounded sincere, that slightly scared you. He leaned up and kissed your neck, gently at first but gradually getting rougher and rougher. The tickling pleasure made you wriggle, your hips move forwards on him, you feel him getting hard underneath you. "What's that you're doing with your hips down there?" he moved his kissed down to your collar bones, hugging his arms around you to undo your necklace. He put it on the table next to him and returned his hands to your waist. Your breath hitches when he finds your sweet spot, you bite your lip trying to suppress your whimpers. Your hips buck forward and backwards slowly. He chuckles into your neck and guides your hips to continue. "Uh huh, good girl, that's it. Push your hips down on me, c'mon baby". He pressed your hips down on him and you follow his actions. You let out a moan as your hips continuously grind on his dick. You leaned you head back. "Really I should be punishing you for bad behaviour", he groans, his breath remarkably steady. You look at him and shake your head. No punishment. "No? Why're you shaking your head, baby? You talked back and swore at me. You know I don't tolerate dirty girl habits", he pushed down harder on your hips. You gulp and whimper. "I like you whimpering for me like that".
Fuck everything he was saying was turning you on more and more. You were barely getting breaks for your butterflies to settle before more fluttered.

You look away, flustered.
"What did I say about looking at me when I'm talking to you?" he says sternly, slowing down your hips. It was so difficult to look him in the eyes when all his dominance laid in them. You shook your head. "Tell me, darling. What did I say?"
"L- Look at you when you're talking to me", you stutter.
"That's right. And you follow the rules don't you? Because you're my good girl?"
You nod and turn your eyes up to look at him.

Jesus.

He snickers, his eyes flicker down to your lips then back up to your eyes. He caresses the side of your face, other hand firmly on your waist. He takes a breath in.
"You're lucky you've got such a pretty face, you get away with a lot more than you should".
"I know..."
There was a minute of silence.
"But not this time". He grabs you and pushes you on your back, getting on top of you. His hand wraps firmly around your throat. Your breath gets heavy. He brings his free hand up to your mouth. "Open". You do as he says and open your mouth. He puts his middle and ring finger in your mouth. You tense up your mouth. He pushes his fingers in and out, you suck them. He does not break eye contact. He takes his hand out your mouth and tip toes his fingers down your torso. You try to swallow your nervousness. He slips his hand under your dress and pants and circles your clit. You bite your lip. His motions were slow and steady.
"Are you going to stop being such a brat?" he speeds up. You whimper.
"But the p- party, it imp- portant". He suddenly fastens his pace to an inhuman speed. His a hand shoots up to your mouth and muffles your loud moans.
"Don't make me repeat myself, slut". You squint your eyes shut and sink you head back into the pillow. He made you feel so good it was unreal. "Huh? Answer me. Are you going to stop being such a brat?" You nod immediately, moaning "mhm" into his hand. The knot in your stomach started coiling like a serpent, squeezing your breath away. His fingers stayed in the same pattern, circling fast and repetitively. Your eyes rolled back in your head. You arched your back, he took his hand off your neck and pushes you back down into the sofa.
"Don't move".
You nod, not wanting to run the risk of him stopping because of you disobeying. He bites his lip, "ah finally being a good girl, are you darling?". You nod again, feeling so so close.
"Are you gonna cum?"
You nod again.
"Cum for me, sweetheart", he whispers gently, like a snake before it strikes it's prey.
The knot in your stomach uncoils and you release over his fingers, letting out muffled moans. He chuckles and slows down his circles, but still doesn't stop.
"There you go, good girl", he starts kissing down your stomach. "Good girl..."

The End✨