➳ Moving in

This chapter is a bit boring but in the next chapter it will be better xx

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○

I was sickened by all the looks; finally after a long thirty minutes, my brother helped me get my schedule, room number, and the keys. We both walked up towards my dorm, he was carrying both of my bags. Although they were enormous, my brother was strong enough to carry them. However there were two more bags left in the car.

Let's face it, a girls gotta have all her clothes.

I thought for a moment, I actually shopped a lot for this. Instead of buying my regular designers clothes; I fought the urge and instead I bought sports clothes. Since I was going to play on the soccer team anyways.

I was surprised to see a lot of cute stuff at the stores. But, I can't wear only sport's clothes so I brought around a one third of my closet. My most favorite clothing items.

Finally we arrived to my room, dorm 214. I took a deep breath, opened the door, and stepped inside.

First things first, it was quite large. After all my dad did pay a lot of money so that I don't share. There was a small washroom on the right side and a walk in closet. The first thing I did was run to the closet which was really small. I didn't know how to fit all my clothes in there.

"Why did you have to bring so much clothes," my brother groaned. He rubbed his arms and flexed them. I didn't reply back and instead jumped on the queen sized bed. It was really comfy and after everything; I really wanted to sleep.

My brother must've read my mind, "don't you dare sleep. I have to get your other shit so start unpacking." Then he walked out of the room and closed the door.

I chuckled and began to sort out my clothing. Then I realized that my clothes hangers were in the other suitcase - the one my brother was getting. I groaned and once again, went to the bed.

I laid down and closed my eyes.

Bella it's a new beginning, I told myself. No more bitch me and no more Tiffany and Jake.

Tiffany was a bitch; actually an even bigger bitch than me. I was more verbally aggressive when it came to people. But Tiffany; she was both physical and verbal. While I knew my limits, she had no limits.

Surprisingly however, she was considered my best friend. According to the school, we were best friends. Stuck to the hip basically. I didn't really mind since she seemed like an okay person.

Other than the fact that she basically tortured people she didn't like. In the halls me and her would make fun of people and talk shit behind their backs. But in secret she would also blackmail them and use force to get what she wants.

Unlike some popular friendships; she never tried to overthrow me. I guess you could say that she worshiped me. Even after three years, she still adored me and considered me as her role model. It was quite weird at first but I got used to her sucking up.

But I didn't know she adored me that much. Even to the point of making a girl suicide.

Her name Heather Brow: curly brown hair, brown eyes, dimples, and a contagious smile. She was considered as the most nicest and easygoing person at school. But there was something about her that made me like her. I usually don't befriend people however, me and her instantly hit off. She wasn't like my other friends who only wanted popularity; she genuinely wanted to be my friend.

But I didn't know that Tiffany got jealous and I didn't know that she bullied Heather because of it. While I was with my boyfriend Jake, Tiffany and the other girls were bullying Heather. I didn't know about it.

It got to a point where she tried to jump off the school. I don't know how the sweet, loving girl wanted to kill herself. How horrible was Tiffany to her? Apparently the minute her body impacted the grass; sirens wailed and the ambulance came to our school.

Me, I had no clue. I was skipping with my boyfriend. But he knew the fact that Tiffany was bullying Heather however he didn't tell me or try to stop it. Sometimes I would talk to Jake about how Heather was such a nice friend; he knew for a fact that I liked her. Couldn't he have the decency to help her or warn me? Either way it was both Jake and Tiffany's fault.

And mine, I softly said. If I hadn't been friends with Heather she wouldn't have tried to kill herself. The thought of her being in the hospital killed me on the inside.

I knew there was something suspicious about my group of friends, every time Heather saw them she would look scared. However I just ignored it, thinking that it was nothing.

Tears began to fall down my face.

"Are you alright," I quickly turned my head to see Travis with a concerned look on his face. I gave him a nod of assurance and whipped the tears off my face. He didn't say anything because he knew his limits.

"Yeah," I said. He dropped the two suitcases on the floor and dusted his hands.

"That's good." He thought for a moment, "i'm going to go now. If there's anything you want right now just let me know." I shook my head in response, he sighed and gave me a small wave.

I waved back and then watched him as he closed the door behind him.

○ Ⓢⓞⓒⓒⓔⓡ ○ Ⓠⓤⓔⓔⓝ ○