Dramione - there's a thin line between love and hate

My first dramione so sorry if its shit but anywhore... enjoy! it will start off in 3rd person's POV but half way through it will change to Hermione's

3rd persons POV :

Hermione sighed, the war had ended 4 months ago Everything was how it should be ....except it wasn't. Fred was gone, as well as Lupin and Tonks, their child Teddy now lived with Harry and the Weasleys as that's where Harry was staying. George still hadn't fully recovered over his twin's death, he tried to act as if everything was fine...tried that is.

She looked around her she was sat in her back garden looking over at the sunset, it was beautiful, the sky was a purple blue with red and orange mixed into it, the sun glowed as it settled making a golden glow around the area. At that point a pure white owl, that looked very similar to Hedwig, flew down towards Hermione and dropped a letter straight into her lap. Hermione could still not believe Hedwig had died the previous year. Instead of flying off as she expected it sat down next her and looked over towards the sky as if he was watching the sunset too. She picked the letter up and immediately recognised Harry's writing, she smiled and quickly opened it; three parchments were in it. Hermione frowned but picked them all up and then her frown disappeared as she realised that Ginny and Ron had also written to her. She picked up Harry letter first.

Dear Hermione,

How are you i hope you are enjoying the last few days that we have left before we go to school again....

She smiled at that as she remembered last week when a owl had swooped in through the kitchen and scared her mum, who had shrieked at the sight of it. Even though Hermione had removed the memory charm off her parents they were not still conplerely used to the whole idea of magic. She had ripped open the letter as soon as she saw the Hogwarts seal on the letter.  McGonagall had written to tell her that she had been accepted to redo her final year and that whilst she was on the train to come see her in the headmistress' carriage as she had something to tell her. This had piped Hermione's curiosity and she made sure to make a note so she remembered to go. She looked back down at Harry's letter to see what else he had said.

.....I am so exited to go back I know you defiantly will be. Guess what? I finally asked Ginny out! We are official together now....Ron keeps making faces when ever we kiss(hermione laughed, typical Ron). When are you going to diagon alley to get your school things? You should come with us, even better why don't you come stay at the Burrow for the last few days or so. I know you wanted to spend some time with your parents but it would be fun to catch up again before we go back. I miss you loads. Write back soon.

Love Harry

Ps Ron and Ginny's letter are there too since I was sending mine and I told them it would be easier to put them in the same envelope.

Hermione's POV:

I smiled as I read the letter Harry sent. I love Harry as I would if he was my brother and I know he felt the same. I'm glad he asked me to come stay at the Burrow because I definitely missed them all, even though I did want to spend time with my parents. I'll ask them and then see what they say. I reached for the letters that Ron and Ginny wrote and decided to read Ginny's first, no doubt she would have wrote to tell me about Harry. I'm so glad that even after the war me and Ginny are still like sisters. I know me Harry and Ron were not with her for about a good year but a part of me was worried we might not be as close. Stupid, right! I shook my head as I realised that I had just been staring instead of reading her letter.

Dear Hermione,

How are you, I hope your fine. Oh my God I have so much to tell you. Harry FINALLY asked me out. Thank god i thought he never would. But enough of that I'll tell you more when I next see you. Also please come at the Burrow before we go back to school we have so much so catch up on and I know Harry and Ron probably have written to you asking you to stay as well. I hope your parents are good too.

Much love,

Ginny xx

Ps did I tell you Harry and me are finally going out.I am so happy xxxx

I laughed as I read Ginny's letter she obviously left out a lot of her excitement, but I know she definitely tell when I see her. Reading her letter made me miss all of them even more. Now last but not least Ron's letter.

************************

So that's the end of the first chapter. Plzz tell me if its any gud or if there something I should change xxxx