Discontinued :'(

A/N: I'm sorry but I'll have to discontinue this fanfic.

I actually have the draft and wrote drafts of the future parts but I couldn't connect them and honestly, I don't feel like turning this one to a bit serious one so I decided to stop writing this.

I meaaaan, if you want spoilers of this, you can read this sooo.

SPOILERS!

Fuyuka was kidnapped by Doma after they saw her potential to become a demon and her connection to Ashiro and was taken to Muzan's hiding place.

Ashiro was Muzan's former right hand man who was forced to work under him for many years until he withdrew and pretended that he had died.

Ashiro's blessing she received from Ashiro protected her from turning to a demon if Muzan forces her. However, Ashiro was not aware his blessing gradually turned her to a demon but she can resist the sun and Muzan cannot absorb her.

There Muzan tries to speed up her demon transformation and locked her up. Forced her to starvation so she would eat human flesh but she still refused to do so. Each time she is weakened, Muzan tries to absorb her demon self but it is still rejected by his cells.

Fuyuka was able to escape by going berserk until muzan can no longer catch her after they saw the sun.

Tanjiro, Zentisu, Inosuke and Tomioka found her unconscious but now in her demon form. She was traumatized she barely left the room. She used to distance from Tomioka because she's a demon until the man confronted her that Fuyuka is still Fuyuka.

In the end, she managed to get out, only for it to be the final battle.

She overexerted her self by combining both her demon abilities and ice breathing technique to subdue Muzan. To the point she was stabbed multiple times and her leg cut off, and she couldn't even regenerate as a demon after her damage.

Fuyuka almost died but she miraculously survived and her blessing from Ashiro faded along with her demon abilities.

Married to Tomioka years later though both died young because of the effects of the slayer mark.

Reincarnated in the future as children and both were next door neighbors and childhood sweethearts.

The End.

I didn't have the time or energy to connect them and polish stuff. Gomenne.

Love you guys and stay safe <3