Chapter 2 - Death of a traveler

3rd person POV -

Aether was in a bad state to put it lightly.

Well, bleeding to death is  pretty good if you ask me.

"Boys, I know we'll find treas- AAAAHHHH! The traveler!" a treasure hoarder shouted.

His friend pulled out a crossbow, but he stopped him.

"Traveler? Oh shit. He's bleeding!" the treasure hoarder shouted as he picked up Aether.

"Oh... Atleast someone cared about me" Aether thought as he continued to bleed to death.

"Shit. Don't worry traveler. We'll fix you" the treasure hoarder said as he and his friends started patching Aether up.

He smiled and stopped them.

"Please... Kill me. Say you defeated me..." Aether said as he started coughing blood.

"Wtf man!? I'm saving you" the treasure hoarder shouted.

"Please..." Aether said.

The painful look in his eyes forced the treasure hoarders to listen to him.

A slice and a thud later, the treasure hoarder's leader got up while crying.

"Boys! I've killed the traveler! He died like a true warrior" he shouted as he raised Aether's chopped off head.

"Yes sir!" everyone shouted.

"We're leaving his body here for his friends" he said.

That was a bad idea.

Those poopr bastards didn't even know why Aether died.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip brought to you by the treasure hoarders making a fake copy of Aether's head and burrying the original with full respect*

Aether was announced dead.

None of his.... friends even tried getting his body back.

They were scared of the treasure hoarder who killed the legendary traveler.

No one.... Except Paimon.

The little fairy tried her best to find Aether's body.

And she did.

A half rotten corpse because the treasure hoarders thought that his friends took his body.

"Ae- Bweahhhh" Paimon started vomiting.

After claming down, she hugged his headless corpse and started crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip brought to you by a tiny Paimon trying her best to cary Aether's body without having him touch the ground*

Paimon didn't go to her friends for help.

She didn't ask anyone to give Aether a proper burrial.

None of them helped her friend when he needed their help.

As the tiny fairy dug Aether's grave, an abyss portal opened near her.

"AAAAHHH!" Paimon shouted as Lumine came out.

Lumine didn't say anything and just picked up Aether's body.

That brought Paimon back to her senses as she started punching Lumine.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO HIM!?" Paimon shouted.

"Huh? He's my brother. Ofcource I'm taking him with me" Lumine coldly said.

"What... What will you do?" Paimon asked.

"Hmm... I'm gonna use his body for a project. Then I can finally bury him in our home after the archons have been defeated and...." Lumine trailed off.

.

.

.

Paimon finally snapped.

After that day, there was one less Paimon in Teyvat.

And the abyss princess lost and arm and leg...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time skip brought to you by Paimon beating Lumine with a rock while crying*

"Ae...ther..." Paimon coughed as she hugged the rotting corpse.

Paimon was dying.

She could feel it.

The coldness as the blood left her tiny body.

The increasing difficulty in breathing.

Her instincs screaming at her to move. To get help.

But she wouldn't.

She had barely managed to keep Aether's body with her. 

She would not leave her friend.

Never...

....again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Appologies for the small chapter D:

But I'll give you a bonus chapter as an appology :D

Tell me what you think about this one (: