01

Harry-

"Coach told me that you suck."

"Shut the hell up! Coach didn't tell you anything."

"Believe whatever you want, dude."

Niall scoffs and returns his attention back to the worksheet. Marcus and Niall had been arguing all morning about who was starting at center.

Leaning over, I whisper is Niall's ear, "He's just trying to get a rise out of you. Leave it Ni."

"Yeah, well he's a díck." He mumbles.

Chuckling, I bite down on my pen cap and turn to Professor Dewald. Math sucked.

"Boys! Pay attention back there." The teacher calls us out and we nod in his direction.

"That guy always has a stick up his arse." Niall nods, agreeing with me.

"Excuse me? Anything you would like to share with the class, Mr. Styles." All eyes turn to me as I smirk at our teacher. Leaning back in my chair, I cross my arms and shake my head.

"Well, if you-" Professor Dewald is cut short of his lame attempt to embarrass me when a loud crash sounds from the window. Our classroom had a clear view of the football field which seemed to be the location of the loud noise. Everyone stood up from their desk, including Niall and I. Rushing to the window, we see a giant hole in the used to be football field. I guess Niall and Marcus are both not starting.

Seconds later, men with rifles and weapons stand in lines, while approaching our school. Marching their way towards campus, tanks appear, along with more men. In the corner of my eye, I see one figure point towards our room and yelling. Quickly, I pull Niall down and the shots shatter our windows.

The men have already started firing on us and several screams begin to erupt. I rush to grab my bag, while Niall grabs his, and we exit the classroom, trying to keep low. Several of our classmates and administrators are running a muck through the halls.

"We gotta get to the car." Niall states, trying to push his way through people.

"Yeah, we better be quick. We aren't the only ones thinkin' that." I point to the already busy parking lot. Niall and I make ground as we shove past anyone in our way.

We stand at the front entrance of the school in shock. Several bodies are dead on the floor and more are being shot down. Loud screams and bullets are heard. I can feel my heart beating loudly in my chest. Both of us breath heavy with no idea what to do. Over looking the lot, people are in their cars crashing into one another and being killed.

"It's too late to try the back." I say to Niall.

"What do we do man?" I gulp, due to not having a reply. Think Harry. Think.

"Run." I state. I grab Niall's forearm and duck us around the school poles, trying to keep the men from seeing us.

"Get in!" A loud voice is heard from the parking lot. Looking to my left, I see Zach in his pickup truck with a frightened face. I race to the car, with Niall hot on my tail. Jumping through the open window, and into the car, Zach pushes the gas and we drive out of the lot.

Breathing heavily, I lay sprawled across the passenger seat and dashboard. Niall takes up the entire back seat, as he groans with frustration.

"What the hell is going on?" Zach asks, pushing hair out of his face.

"No idea. We were in Dewald's class when the shooting began." I mumble. Pushing myself up, I sit in the seat like a normal human, and buckle my seat belt.