Chapter 28

Death And Beginning

3rd pov
~~~ Early the next morning ~~~

"Why does he have to come here?!" Said angrily Obanai to the love if his life.

"Well, because I'll be training him, so will you soon enough! I'm sure he's sweet, after all with a cute face like that he can't be mean!" Replied Mitsuri, eating another sakura mochi.

"You trust people too easily. He works with a demon, who knows what he could be secretly planning!" Argued the petit man.

"If you say so..! But do you have any proof that he is in fact working with demons? That is not very kind for you to accuse someone, you know! Please learn to know him and show him kindness when he is in your presence." Plead the woman.

"Urg, fine."

"Yay! Here, have some mochi." Offered the woman, to which the man did not refuse.

~~~ 1 hour later ~~~

"CAW CAW! YOU HAVE ARRIVED!" Cawed Tanjiro's crow before flying away.

"Thanks!"

Before Tanjiro was even able to knock on the door, it opened, revealing an over excited woman with pink and green hair.

"Good morning, Tanjiro-kun! how are you doing this morning? Have you eaten yet?" How about some crepes with homemade honey?" Smiled the lady

"Homemade honey?" Questioned the boy, as if it was the only thing he had remembered from what she had said.

"Yes! I have bees at home so I can make my own honey myself!" Explained Mitsuri, excited.

"How nice, I certainly can't say no to this!" Smiled Tanjiro.

"Great! Come inside!" Replied the woman in glee.

~~~ After their done eating ~~~

"You sure do eat a lot, Kanroji-san. I wish I had an appetite like that." Giggled the boy, following Mitsuri.

"Is that so~! But please call me Mitsuri."

"Okay, Mitsuri-san."

"There you are!" Laughed the woman, which the boy did as well.

"So what's the training gonna be like?" Asked Tanjiro, with a childish look on his face.

"Well, most of my training is flexibility, and since you are very young, it should be easy and you"ll be able to pass to the next Hashira in no time!" Explained Mitsuri.