Update and Poll

As the Holovid started to play, a glitch appeared as static appeared on it. The Council looked at Vima, who had a confused look on his face. "Uh Vima, is everything alright?" Ahsoka asked the AI. After a few moments of silence, Vima sighed before turning to the Council.

"It seems like this particular video got corrupted, meaning we can't watch it, at least not right now." The AI stated.

"Is there anything you can do?" Obi-Wan asked curiously. "Or anything we can do to help?"

"Sadly no. This needs to fix itself on its own. But fret not, I have another video to show you. This one is about one of Earth's many animals." He said with a smile.

Padme looked on in curiosity and delight. "Oh, what animal are we going to be seeing?" She asked with a smile, ready to see some of the wildlife.

"We are going to be looking at an animal that very much the embodiment a certain Jedi in this room's antics." Vima replied with a grin as he looked straight at Anakin. Said Jedi, was getting looks from everyone in the room as Obi-Wan, Padme, Ahsoka, and Rex smiled knowingly.

"Oh this is gonna be good." Rex whispers to Ahsoka, which he received a nod from the girl.

"And what is the name of this animal that seems to be the embodiment of Skywalker?" Kit Fisto asked with a grin.

Vima smiled. "The Honey Badger." He replied as he began the Holovid.

Next chapter: Why Honey Badgers Don't Fear God or Lions by Casual Geographic

Okay yes I've been gone for a long ass time, and yes I have a reason. I've been busy trying to make a career for myself and focusing more on bettering myself than focusing on fanfics. But I absolutely hate making you guys wait for so long, but I needed to take that hiatus. Plus I've been writing my own original stories and just been getting invested in them. Which brings a question I have to ask you all.

Would you be willing to read my original stories if I put them up on places like FictionPress and Wattpad? I have ideas for many stories that are fleshed out for the most part with characters and general weirdness, and I want to get them out into the world. But only if you all are willing to read it. I'll make it into a poll and let you decide. You can find it in my conversations tab.

Also yes I'm working on this next chapter. I said all I needed to say, and so I leave you with this promise, I WILL BE GETTING THE NEXT CHAPTER DONE AND ONLY AN ACT OF GOD WILL STOP ME!