Update

Hey everyone. I'm sorry that I haven't updated the story in quite a bit and I've noticed you have been wanting to see this updated like I do. So allow me to explain two things real quick, I'm not really bothered by you all asking for an update, but I've been busy these past few weeks with me and my family moving to a new house. We're done for the most part but we still have a few more things to go over as we get used to the new house.

The other is one of the main reasons I haven't published the Desmond Doss chapter yet. I'm going from the video made by Simple History and that is 15 minutes long to watch, possibly hours for me to write every line said followed by the details of the animations, no matter how simple they may be especially since a majority of them don't have transcripts I can really use. And I'm going to be doing other YouTube videos for the Star Wars characters to react. So I'm left with 2 options that I will let be decided by all of you. Either I keep going the way I originally planned and take a long time to get a chapter out. Or I shorten it and add in timestamps and occasionally add dialogue and scenes from the videos with shorter videos or videos I really want to write out being from a transcript that's available or just me being really determined.

I'm pretty sure I already know the answer XD. But I just want to make sure and I don't wanna just switch up the style without telling you all. Anyway, be sure to let me know, and I'll see you in the Desmond Doss chapter.