xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ

tw - the parents, abuse, talks about abusive homelife, bruises and scars, talks abt blood and wounds

Do you understand?!

I understand!

DEMO-BATS FLEW OVER THE young-adults heads as they ducked under Skull Rock, huddled together

Jasper and Savannah connected hands, squeezing each others equally as hard. They held their breaths as the screeching was heard slowly fading away and out of ear-shot.

Robin leaned over, peaking out from under the rock seeing no more bats were flying over them. "Oh.. okay." She whispered, beginning to stand up which let everyone know they were good to go. "That was close." Robin said through panted breaths.

Savannah pulled a rubber band from around her wrist and quickly tied her hair up, her neck was turning hot and sweaty from the running, the water, and the friction. Each kids heads were filled with sweat or water and their clothes were half dry.

"Fuck." Savannah muttered, wiping her head. "Oh, sh.. shit." Steve said, falling to the side, hitting a rock. He let out a large groan. "Holy crap, Steve!" Savannah yelled, helping the boy steady. As much as she made fun of Steve and got his nerves he was really thought of him as the big brother she never got. Nancy quickly walked over as Steve reassured the two brunettes he was fine. "No, no. You're not. You're losing blood." Nancy told him, looking at his sides. "Come on, sit, sit. Okay?" Nancy helped the Harrington boy sit down onto the forest floor, Savannah backing up a bit.

Robin's eyes made contact with the wound, her mouth dropping. Nancy ripped part of her belt off as Robin crouched besides her, still looking ay the wound. "Okay, so the good news is I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a common symptom of rabies. But, um," She swallowed nervously. "if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms or you start feeling aggressive, like you wanna punch me or something, you should let me know." She told the Harrington boy.

"Robin?"

"Yeah?"

"I kinda wanna punch you." He let out a pained breath. Robin laughed. "Sense of humor's still intact. That's a good sign." She told him. "Yeah." Steve muttered.