xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

tw - implies abusive home life, violence, savannah being sad

I think your friend need a doctor.

And I think you need an english class.

"WHY AM I EVEN here? I mean, I scoop ice cream for a living!" Savannah yelled

She sat on a small metal chair, her hands in cuffs, tears in her eyes that she was trying very hard to hold back. "I mean, I just wanted that shipment of ice cream! And then the room turned into a damn elevator." Her eyes shot to a man who stood next to her. "Please don't hit me." She asked.

The Russian man in front of her laughed. "You're lying." The mans whole mood changed in ten seconds. "I'm not!" She yelled at the man. "I told you everything! I work at the damn mall at a store called Scoops Ahoy! I'm harmless, honestly!" Savannah cried out. "I never even wanted to come down here."

The man scoffed. "Get her up." He said before exiting. "Hey! What the hell?" She asked as the man who before stood beside her was now behind her pulling her out of the chair.

The man grabbed her by the arms and took her down a hall. "Get you damn hands off me." She let tears slip as the mans hands tightened around her wrist.

"Savannah stop being a brat and behave." Her fathers finger nails dug into her skin making her cry.

She jolted around in his grip as he threw open a door, throwing her onto the cold, solid floor. Not so long after her body hit the floor to more grunts were heard beside her. "Thanks for adding to my collection, bastards!" She yelled at the men who still stood in the room, staring at the kids.

"Robby, Rob?" Savannah turned over to see her best friend groaning in pain on the floor. She then heard Steve's pained grunts. "Steve?" She exclaimed turning the other way to see Steve on the floor, in way worse condition than any of the girls were. His face was bloody and bruised, Savannah could tell he was going to develop a black eye by the puffiness already appearing under his left one.

"Steve?" Robin said getting on the other side of him. "Hey, S sibling, wake up." Savannah muttered, shaking him with the side of her arm. "What did you do to him? What did you do?" Savannah yelled at the main Russian guard as he walked into the room.