ALPHA LUSCIOUS

SYNOPSIS

Shadow Pack was the center of Pentagon Packs; A circle of packs made by the king, the lead and the main ground. The seven packs leading were the strongest and substantial packs to exist and were called Pentagon and the Shadow Pack was led by the infamous Alpha, Luscious Knight.

Raised through the hurdles of life, Knight built his pack from the bottom of the hierarchy to now the leading pack under the King. Known for being ruthless but righteous at the same time, Lucius carried himself the pack to prosperity. He led the pack into a strong and healthy community and he was loved by his loyal subjects.

Thus, just like any other normal packs, any individual wolf, moreover, an alpha; he needs a mate—a Luna of the pack. Hence, like any other wolf, he yearns  his mate and so he searches every nook and cranny of each pack only to end up in vain. Reaching his 30th age, Luscious remained as mateless.

As the king found his queen, the alpha was pressured to take a chosen Luna. To shifters, one must honor their mate but in exchange that was his hard earned title. And so he chose the latter, Luscious finally chose his Luna.

However amidst his decision and the chaos in between, Luscious found his mate. Meeting his mate should be the happiest event to occur in his lifetime only that his mate was another 'He' or so he thought. Will the alpha resist the bond, or will he defy the odds for the sake of his so-called soulmate?

@modelyyyn